Chapter XIX - Starry Night Sky

(a/n: I got inspiration for this chapter from this song, and I highly recommend you play it when they're flying, because it really sets the mood. Anyways I'm back from my writer's block so enjoy this long chapter!)

*****

"(Y/n)-chan... What's that on your neck?"

(Y/n)'s eyes widened drastically as she completely forgot about the hickey Bakugou had left on her neck.

"I-It's nothing!" She stammered out. "I-I j-just-"

"It's a birthmark." Bakugou said as he walked up behind her, effectively cutting her off.

"A-Are you sure? I don't think that was there before..." Midoriya said as he nervously played with his fingers and shuffled his feet.

"W-Well it's kind of hidden s-so maybe you just didn't notice it until now..." (Y/n) said. She started to nervously shuffle her feet herself.

"You just need to get your eyes checked if you never noticed it before you stupid piece of broccoli!" Bakugou growled.

Midoriya cowered behind Iida in fear as Uraraka narrowed her eyes and leaned in closer to (y/n) to study her 'birthmark'.

After a couple of seconds, Uraraka smiled. "I need to talk to (y/n)-chan for a few minutes. Ya know, girl talk. We'll be right back!" She said as she grabbed (y/n)'s wrist and dragged her off to an area the boys wouldn't be able to hear them.

"That's not a birthmark, is it?" Uraraka quietly questioned as she folded her arms and shifted her weight onto one foot.

(Y/n) looked up and into Uraraka's eyes as her cheeks started to lightly dust with a pink blush. "N-No..." The (h/c) headed girl whispered.

"Is it from where I think it is?" Uraraka asked.

"Depends on where you're thinking it's from..." (Y/n) mumbled as she bashfully looked away.

Uraraka's smile widened. "What happened in that cave (y/n)-chan?"

(Y/n) sighed as she knew Uraraka would keep pestering her about it until she answered her. "Alright... Well... I was on the verge of freezing to death until Bakugou suggested we do this certain act and basically it resulted in the mark on my neck..."

"So you mean a hi-"

"Shhh! Not so loud!" (Y/n) whispered harshly as she clamped her hand over Uraraka's mouth.

Uraraka giggled as she grabbed (y/n)'s wrist and removed her hand from over her mouth. "I'm presuming you two are together then?!" She excitedly squealed.

"Well... Neither of us officially asked so no, I don't think so..."

"But will you be jealous if you catch him flirting with another girl?" She slyly smiled.

"Of course I will be!"

"(Y/n)-chan! Uraraka-chan! The sun will be setting soon! Are you guys done yet?" Called out Midoriya.

Both of the females turned their head in the direction Midoriya's voice came from. (Y/n) then turned her head back to Uraraka to see her smiling at (y/n).