Chapter V - The Old Lady

Bakugou woke up the next morning feeling pressure on his right shoulder that wasn't there when he went to sleep. Opening his eyes, he looked at his right shoulder and saw that (y/n) was laying her head on his shoulder. He was confused at first, but brushed it off as he thought she could've gotten cold overnight, considering it was winter.

He continued to look at the peacefully sleeping girl for a bit until he felt her shift and lift her head off of his shoulder, not liking the removal of her body heat.

"Morning..." She sleepily smiled at him when she noticed he was looking at her.

"Morning," he replied, not taking his eyes off of her. "Hungry enough for food? I can catch us something real quick,"
(a/n: as I'm writing this I actually am hungry oops)

"Nah." She replied, stretching.

"Want to just head out then?" He asked, looking away with a slight blush evident on his cheeks.

"I see no reason in staying any longer. Who knows if there's guards out looking for us. And frankly, I don't think I want to stick around to find out,"

He got up and stretched himself. "Yeah, you're right,"

(Y/n) exaggerated her gasp. "Is THE Bakugou agreeing with someone besides himself?!"

"Hey! I agreed with you back in the dungeons!"

(Y/n) playfully rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Yeah, but that was only because we depended on each other and we had to work together to get out. We're actually still depending on each other,"

"...shut up." Bakugou picked up his Cutlass and started to walk out.

(Y/n) quickly picked up her things and followed after Bakugou.

"So where are we heading to?" She asked as she caught up with him.

"How the hell should I know?"

She giggled to herself. "Well you're the one leading right now, aren't you?"

Bakugou glared back at her. "Well then if you know a way out of this shitty place then please, be my guest,"
(a/n: almost was tempted to put a beauty and the beast joke in here ngl)

(Y/n) chuckled. "And you called me SassyMouth,"

"That wasn't being sassy that was being sarcastic," He bluntly said.

"That was being sassy." (Y/n) smirked.

"That wasn't being sassy either that was telling the truth!" Bakugou growled.

(Y/n) broke out into laughter. "You're too fun to tease Bakugou!"

(Y/n)'s laughter eventually died down as Bakugou glared at her.

Bakugou and (y/n) continued to walk for several more minutes until they finally got out of the woods and onto a gravel road.
(a/n: as I'm editing this I didn't realize I referenced a Taylor Swift song oops. Good song tho)

"Ugh. I wonder how far we still need to go. My feet are killing me," (y/n) said, not hearing a response from the ash blonde male.

(Y/n) looked over at Bakugou to see he wasn't paying any attention to her. There was a scowl evident on his face as he was focusing ahead of him.

Just then, a smirk made its way to her face as she got a brilliant idea.

"Bakugou catch me!" (Y/n) said as she let her body fall onto Bakugou's.

He barely caught her.

"Jesus don't do that you idiot!" He said as he pushed her off of him.

(Y/n) giggled as she got back on her feet.