·7·

After the long eventful shopping, Angelina just goes and falls over my bed as if she has done it millions of times. I watch her in clear amusement but I understand her. My mom has been going around the shopping center without breaks. Pulling her through the aisles. She latches onto my laptop. It's not like I have a password because I don't really hide anything there so I don't need it. She browses through my pages and then clicks on the page with movies. Putting on the Baby driver she smiles at me and then switches positions. Her back rests against my wall and she snuggles into my pillows. I chuckle again before going to the bathroom to put on some pants.

When I walk back to my room, Angelina is engaged in the movie so she doesn't notice me. Not until I close the door and she turns. Her mouth slacks open when she sees my chest. I become uncertain about the way I look and fasten my pace to the bed. I always watch movies in pants nothing else. But her eyes down stray away from me and they are darker. Her pupils dilated so much they take half of her eyes. She breathes out a sigh and licks her lips before slowly turning back to my computer when I sit next to her. After a moment of silence which makes me sit so damn straight that my back starts to hurt.

,, Do you hate human touch?" I don't know why I asked the question. Maybe it was because there was a part of me that wanted to pull her to my chest as I did in her sleep. She chuckles.

,, I used to feel scared whenever someone only put a finger on my shoulder. It was hard but I don't mind it as long as its someone that I don't hate or someone who isn't forcing their touch on me!" I nod in understanding. My hand switches. But what if she isn't comfortable enough with me.

,, C-can I hold you?" She turns to me wide-eyed. Her eyes momentarily dart to my chest and I can't deny the electrifying attraction that I have to her right now. She nods slowly and puts her head on my chest. The place seems to start burning with her touch. Spreading from my skin and seeping straight to my soul. My arm goes around her and I tighten my hold. I try my hardest to watch the movie. I really, really try but with her, in my arms, I just can't. It seems ridiculous feeling something for her, in such a short time. But I just can't seem to tear my eyes from her. I can't help the way I feel about her. Yes, she bullied me but I had it much easier than her. Some yogurts on my head, yes. Some funny nicknames, yes. Pushing my chair away, yes. But it was everything so much worse when she left. No matter how much I try to tell that it wasn't.

,, What are you thinking about?" Her voice was a soft whisper but she doesn't look away from the computer. I don't even know what is going on. Not that I care.

,, Just school!" She nods her head and is quiet for a moment before she picks herself off me. I try not to frown when she completely pulls back and stands up. Her hand going through her wavy hair.

Her lips form into a smug grin, "let's do revenge!" I stare at her and then give out an amused laugh. But she doesn't laugh no she stands still with a strong expression. So serious that I doubt it's even her.

,, Baby we are not going to do any of your revenge ideas!" My eyes widen again at that word. I curse again. Shit, and double fûck. I curse my damn tongue inside my mind. And then I feel something soft as a whisper of wind on my lips. I gasp as it takes me by surprise. Her lips are warm and I kiss back instinctively. Those soft luscious lips devour my own with such intensity. Her tongue slips past my teeth and I gasp again. Shit, I never did this before. Yeah, I kissed here and there, but against the French kiss, its like kids kiss. But she doesn't seem to mind my experience or lack of it and climbs in my lap. I welcome her with open arms and then grab her hips. She draws me closer by my shoulders. I dip her head trying to deepen the kiss as Charles told me to do when I kiss. But I don't really get a chance to do that because she pulls away. I follow behind her my eyes still closed but she completely stands up. She takes another two steps away as if afraid I would force my tongue down her throat if she would stay close enough. Maybe I would but she doesn't need to know that. God, I can't seem to stop thinking about those delicious lips. Her eyes trail over my ceiling as if she's sending a quiet prayer to the one above.

,, I'm sorry." I understand that she's scared of my touch. Of what I will do, or if I will even stop when she tells me to. But I would never hurt her and she needs to know that. She scoffs then her eyes pierce thru mine. I don't know if to feel offended by the hard glare she's thrown my way.

,, What would we be. If we do this, am I supposed to just forget when I walk out of your door!" I stare at her for a moment as if it would be possible for me to forget her sinful mouth. Or those wide hips and those thick tights that just a moment ago sat upon me.

I smile at her, "we could be a couple I guess." I scratch the back of my head. Fûck, get it together Dallas! ,, I want us to be a couple." I whisper out nervously. Feeling like just digging myself a hole and crawling inside.

Then I'm engulfed in her arms. They snake around my neck as she throws herself at me again and then her lips cover mine again. I chuckle into her mouth. God this girl. I moan into the kiss involuntarily when her warm hand scratches my pecks. I guess she wanted to do this since I stepped into the room. She fits against me and clings to me when I hover above her on the bed. Such a beautiful sight. Her hair sprawled over my pillows again but this time I'm touching her freely. She unbuttons my pants. Those small hands of her hover above my boxers, unsure. I don't care if we're going too fast nor do I care that I never did it before.

,, I don't have a condom, " she whispers out and lets out a laugh stopping with pulling my boxers down. I laugh with her but then pull the one packet from my drawer. Angelina raises an eyebrow her eyes shining from laugh. And I can feel the heat spreading all over my body.

,, What? Charles wanted me to be prepared when I lose it." She giggles but doesn't mention that this will be my first time. My hands tremble when I rip the packet open but when I look into her eyes I get that she is the one I should lose it to. She is the one I wanted to hold until she let me.

           ————————————

        No smutty scene guys😂😂😇