Right as Celeste's eyes begin to flutter, the light leaving them, Andre comes in. I distantly hear him call my name before pulling me away from Celeste. He falls to the ground, gasping as Andre drags me into the main room, punching me square in the jaw.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!" He yells at me, pushing me back and causing me to fall onto the floor. I stare up at him, breathing heavily before I hear something akin a whimper fall from my lips.

"He was challenged me, Andre. He needed to be punished." I explain, my voice coming out confused, because I am. I'm the boss, they need to follow my orders, but Celeste was just pushing me, I had to put him in his place.

Andre's face morphs into concern and he sighs, running a hand through his hair. He glances over when Celeste comes to stand next to him. Deep purple bruises are already forming around his neck in the shape of my fingers, though that doesn't seem to bother him in the least.

"I don't know what the fuck is wrong with him." Andre tells Celeste. Celeste just laughs, but it's harsh.

"I do. He took something. Either that or the people that jumped him drugged him, which wouldn't be surprising." I watch the two while they talk, feeling disconnected, as if I'm not even here right now.

"What do you think it was?" Andre asks. Celeste shakes his head, turning his green eyes on me.

"No clue, doesn't matter. We have to stay here to keep an eye on him since he obviously can't be left alone. So call your husband, tell him you won't be there tonight." Celeste explains, pulling his own phone out and tapping on it to call Killian I'm assuming. He leaves the room so Andre can call Avery.

He does, taking out his fancy new iPhone out of his pocket and dialing Avery. "Hey, babe. I didn't want to wake you up but something came up, I'm not going to come back tonight but I'll be back tomorrow as soon as I can." There's a short pause and he sighs.

"I know, but it's fine, no I'm not in trouble. Baby, it's fine calm down. I'll explain it later, okay? Just get back to sleep, I'll see you tomorrow. I love you." He hangs up and drops his phone in his pocket before turning to face me.

"Dammit, Isaias, why won't you tell me what the fuck happened to you?" He mumbles, crouching down in front of me to cup my cheeks in his hands. He pulls me into a hug and leaves a small kiss on my neck.

"It's Isaiah, not Isaias. Isaias died a long time ago." I mutter. He pulls back to stare into my eyes.

"I know." He replies before he stands up. Perfect timing too because Celeste comes back seconds after he's on his feet.

"Alright, I'm locking up the door, I have a few hidden cameras placed around the hotel, in the cars and I have them all hooked to my phone. If someone gets within twenty feet of this place we'll know. Thankfully there's only the window in the bathroom we have to worry about, but it's the third story and as far as I can tell, there's no way to climb up to it. The door is as secure as a hotel door gets, meaning a good kick will break it down, but we'll know if that happens." Celeste explains to Andre who is currently searching the room.

"Good, and if they do come, well that's their problem. We have enough weapons in here to start an underground trade. Anyway, as far as I can tell the only things he could have taken is coke, vicks, or pot. He doesn't have anything else here, and I can tell he didn't do any of the coke. Pot is out of the question. I don't think I've seen him on vicks though, that could be it." Andre explains, putting everything back in my hiding spots around the room.

"Could be the vicodin, at this point I really don't care though. He just needs to snap out of it." Celeste answers then turns to me. He sighs and reaches down to help me up, he helps me into bed. He takes off my shirt and pants, leaving me in my boxers.