"Whatever," I grumble, looking away as I shiver, slightly uncomfortable.

"Come now, you can't tell me you don't want to do something. I know your secrets, Isaias. I can also tell you haven't touched a man since your last rendezvous with Andre, and how long ago was that? A year, two?" He guesses. I clench my jaw and move to take one more step back but he manages to sit up enough to grasp onto my wrist and pull me down on top of him. I fall with a thud, my lungs push out all their air and I'm left inhaling quickly to refill them while Aleister just smirks at me.

"Why the hell did you do that?" I demand heatedly.

"So I could do this," he replies and forces me head down to connect our lips. I try to pull away but he keeps a strong hold on my head to keep me steady.

"Aleister," I mutter into the kiss and he finally pulls away. I have high hopes that he'll let me go, but to no avail. Instead he rolls me over to my back so he's on top of me, his long trench coat falling next to us so if anyone came in they wouldn't really see anything. Not that it matters, even if someone saw, Aleister knows what this would do to me so I know he'd keep his pawns in check.

"Oh come now, you can't say you aren't interested," he whispers close to my ear. I scoff and turn my head to avoid his next kiss.

"No, I'm not," I reply. He hums and a hand slides down until he reaches the waistband of my black pants. He unbuttons them and pulls the zipper down before reaching in to stroke me. My cock twitches to attention at his touch, his cold rings just adding to the feeling.

"Don't lie," he scolds.

"Fuck off," I manage and wedge my hands between our chest to push myself up. I can't get off him though because his hands clamp around my wrists within seconds. I glare at him.

"Leave. Me. Alone." I hiss and manage to push myself away from him, onto the hard, cold concrete. I grab the bag of snow from the ground and stand up, brushing myself off. As I do this I mutter stiffly to him, "I'll have it sold by the end of the week."

He grins, flashing surprisingly white teeth, revealing shaved teeth that make him appear to have fangs. "Of course you will."

I leave without another word, walking past the same circle, now with numerous people chanting something in Latin. I know enough of the dead language to know I need to leave faster or else I'll have worse to worry about than a few enemies with guns.

I go out the door I came through and straight to the gate, noticing the who was here when I got here is gone. I snort at that, nodding to the new guy, who looks a lot older wearing simple gray jeans and a loose fitting black shirt, nothing obvious to signify that he worships Satan. He lets me out and I make my way back to my car, stuffing the drugs under my seat.

I head back to my hotel when I realize it's already past midnight. I park and lock my car before I head up to my room. After I enter I lock all the locks on my door and strip, grabbing my small baggies to put some of the coke into for faster transactions for those looking for just an ounce or two.

After I separate some of it I put the remainder under my bed in a hole in the mattress. I take out my pack of cigarettes and light one up, lying down on the bed and flipping my phone open to check it. I have one message.

*Unknown:

Last warning. Call. Them. Off.

I stare at the words for the longest time before I shake my head. I close it and toss it to my night stand, putting my cigarette out on the table before I close my eyes.

~ ~ ~

I wake up in a cold sweat, panting as I sit up in my bed, my heart racing. Images of blood, a gun, and a sick smile fills my head. Much to my surprise, my eyes begin to burn with the pain I felt in my dream, or rather nightmare. I clench my teeth and shake my head, checking the time to see it's just past three in the morning.

I know I won't be able to sleep, so I get out of bed and get dressed. I grab my phone, wallet and .45 before I leave my room. Rather than take my car, I take to walking. I walk down some random alley and suddenly I'm reminded of something someone told me once a long time ago when I was younger.

'Never walk alone at night, there are a lot of dangerous things out there ready to hurt you' I never took that to heart because honestly, I am more dangerous then any thief, crook or gang banger. I have to be in order to be the leader of one the most feared gangs in this city, if not that whole state.

I realize only after I hear the click of a gun being cocked, that I got too lost in my thoughts. I focus on the path in front of me, realizing there's three men in front of me, none of whom are holding a gun, meaning they're behind me. I tense and turn slowly to face the threat.

I'm met with a large face, facial hair covering the man's face, a purple shirt, purple flag in his pocket, purple laces. Thick black tattoos of words I can't make out in the dark cover all of his visible skin on his arms, with tattoos going up his neck. His beady eyes stare at me, emotionless.

"Well, well, if it isn't Isaiah Stone. All alone, I see." The man notes, and though I can't tell through all his facial hair, it sounds like he's grinning like a fool. I also realize he has a good foot on me, not to mention a hundred pounds.

"Who says I'm alone?" I growl, staring up at him. It's a dangerous bluff but hopefully it will deter them.

"Antonio said he wanted you alive, but this is just too easy. I'm sure he wouldn't be too broken up if we brought your corpse to him." He says.

"Try me." I challenge. Adrenaline pumps through my veins in anticipation, it makes my body shake and a cold sweat to form over my body. He laughs, a throaty laugh that's followed by a wet cough; smoker's cough. He nods to the guys behind him and I hear their shoes against the dirt, crunching rocks and glass shards under them.

I turn swiftly, just in time to side step from a punch but one of the guys nails me in the shoulder while the other gets my face. I stumble back, but the guy with the gun is there to grab me, hold me while the three throw punches to my stomach, eyes, nose, jaw, head; everywhere they can.

I'm numb to most of it, and the blows I do feel I just relish in. I struggle against the man but he's stronger than me. So I do the only other thing I can do. I manage to grab my gun from the waistband of my jeans and cock it, shooting one of them. He doesn't even scream, he just falls to the ground, the life leaving his eyes as the wound in his head gushes blood.

That's all I'm able to do though before they take away my gun and hit me roughly in my jaw with it. I hear a crack, blood drips from my mouth and pain lacerates me. I groan and find myself leaning close to the man behind me, an instinct.

I can barely open my eyes, both being swollen shut, but I hear the cock of my gun and can see the guy who took it from me is pointing it at me.

"Last words?" His deep voice asks. I open my mouth to respond, or attempt to considering I doubt I'll be able to talk anyway, but a voice echoes in the alleyway.

"Hey!" A familiar voice shouts threateningly. I can't really see but I hear a gasp come from one of the men in front of me, followed by the sound of a gun being shot twice. The guy holding me doesn't falter and quickly brings his gun up to my head.

"Stop or I'll shoot!" He yells, right in my ear that's already ringing from the multiple gun shots and the bashing.

A second later I feel something ram into the man and a warm liquid leaks through the back of my shirt from him. I realize someone stabbed him and his blood had begun dripping on me.

"Isaiah!" A new voice yells and I groan, falling to the ground now that I'm not being held up. I open my eyes as much as possible to see a blurry Celeste standing in front of me, his hands cupping my cheeks to assess the damage. I can barely make out the figure standing protectively above us as Andre, holding a bloody knife in his hand.

"I hate to break this up but if we don't leave soon the pigs are going to come. Or worse, their buddies. So kindly get up and let's get the hell out of dodge." Andre mutters.