Part 4

You wake up in the middle of the night and turn over to see that it's 3:14 in the morning.
*Your POV
what..is that noise
*Narration
You come out of your drowsy state to hear a door creak open. You realize it's Jake's door and you freeze. You clench the bed sheets as you hear footsteps. You're sure everyone's asleep. You turn your head over to where Jake was sleeping. He's awake now as he looks at you he puts a finger to his lips. He slowly gets up and shuts the door and locks it. You can feel your whole body shaking, you have never experienced anything like that before. "Are you okay?" Jake whispers to you. "I.. don't know." You say your voice clearly shaking. Jake walks over to the bed and sits down. "It's okay" he says pushing the hair out of your eyes. "This happens every once in a while. You'll be okay." Then a loud bang comes from the kitchen. You jump and wrap you arms around Jake, burying your face in his neck. "That... definitely does not happen often" he says as he holds you close. There are no more noises as you fall asleep on Jake.

....

You wake up with your head resting on Jake's stomach and you slowly sit up and get out of bed. You walk to Aaron's room where he's already awake playing fortnight. You knock on the already open door and say,"Hey, can I have your keys, I forgot my stuff in the car". Aaron takes off his headphones and looks you up and down. You had forgotten you were wearing Jake's sweatshirt. "Yeah, here". Aaron says tossing you his keys. "Okay, thanks I'll bring them back in a sec" you say as you shut the door. You head downstairs and see Sam eating a bowl of cereal in the kitchen. "Hey Sam." You say and then immediately regret drawing attention to yourself while dressed in jAkeS hOOdIe. "Hey y/n..." Sam says with a wink. You rolls your eyes and go out to the car. You open the backseat and grab the two bags you had put in there and place them on the ground. Then you pop the trunk and grab the two other bags from out of there. As you shut the trunk you hear the front door open, but Aaron parks the farthest away from the door so you can't see who it is. Jake turns the corner still in his basketball shorts from last night. "Hey..do you need some help?" He says. "Sam told me you were out here." "Yeah, some help would be good." You say as you pick up two of the bags. Jake grabs the other two bags and follows behind you. You see Sam wink at Jake as you walk to your room. Once you get there you set the stuff down and say, "Well I'm just gonna change..". Jake pauses, "Oh right. Okay I'll be out here, Taevans coming back over with Joey and we'll start the video in a little." "Okay, I'll be right out." You say with a smile and Jake exits the room, shitting the door behind him.
You pull Jake's hoodie off and hang it up in your closet. Then you shuffle through your bags and try to find something to wear. You pull of a pair of light-washed jeans and a white t-shirt. As you slip into your clothes you hear someone knock on the door. "Come in" you say as the door creaks open. Colby smiles, "Hey y/n! I just wanted to see if you had a minute to talk?" "Yeah, sure come on in!" Colby walks in and sits down on your bed. "So, real talk. What's going on between you and Jake?" "Oh my god. Nothing we're just friends. I mean I've known him for two days." You reply rolling your eyes. "Yeah but I don't know, I've just seen you two flirting so I thought you guys were into each other." Colby says standing up. "But maybe I was wrong. Who knows." He says exiting the room before I can respond.
You finish putting on some makeup and head to the bathroom but it's locked, so you knock. "Who's there? I'm takin a shit!" You hear Aaron's voice say and you burst out laughing. "Well then Aaron!" You say as you go upstairs to use that bathroom. You open the door to the bathroom and hear the shower running. Must be Sam or colby. You think and shrug. As you turn on the water and start brushing your teeth you hear the shower turn off. Not 10 seconds goes by when the door swings open. You turn and instinctively say, "oh shit!" As you turn to see Jake with sopping wet hair and a towel around his waist. He smiles, "Are you spying on me? That shits not cool y/n." He laughs and you try not to blush. You finishing brushing your teeth and you say, "Here I'll leave." As you walk out of the bathroom and shut the door behind you.
As soon as you shut the door Jake opens it and says, "Actually I have to go to my room". You laugh, "oh sorry". "It's all good" he says as he slips into his room.
*Your POV
stupid. stupid. stupid.
why can't I think straight around him..
*Jakes POV
Taevan, Joey, Kevin, and Mike are on their way over. Hopefully they won't annoy y/n or embarrass me....I have enough trouble trying to keep me from embarrassing myself already.
*Narration
You hear the doorbell ring and see Jake emerge from his room. He's wearing a yellow Beyond the Norm (Sams merch) sweatshirt and pink flamingo shorts. As he walks down the stairs you can see part of what looks like a tattoo and are immediately curious. Jake opens the door and greets everybody. You stand about 6 feet behind Jake watching them all talking. Jake looks behind him for a second and then completely turns around clearing the 6 feet gap with two steps. He grabs your arm gently and brings you over into the group. He points everyone out as he names them, "Y/n, that's Joey," "Heyyy" Joey says with a wink. "Kevin," "I'm the dad of the group" Kevin says with a smile. "Taevan, who you met yesterday" "wasuhhhh" Taevan says cooly. "Aaaand Mike." "What's up honeyyy" Mike's says with a wink and you see Jake shoot him a look. Kevin says, "Jake, Mike, do the stupid thing with squidward." This statement leaves you wondering if you had heard Kevin right but you realize you did Jake and Mike pull up the left side of their shorts revealing a tattoo of squidward right smack in the middle of their thighs and then they proceed to slap each other's tattoo. "Okok enough!" Kevin says after a moment. "You guys can finish that later, we've got a video to film". Kevin says and the guys proceed to cheer. "Woooooweeeee" all the way to the backyard.

A/n
Hey guyssss(even tho no one reads my stories) I'm going to be adding in pictures sometimes just so you know lmao ok I'm done ciao.