Part 1

You've known Aaron since grade school, and were always best buds. You guys went to church together and afterwards your families would go to brunch together. You are very fond of Aaron because you've always wanted an older brother and in some ways that's exactly what he was to you. Unfortunately when Aaron moved to L.A. to pursue his social media career you were devastated, but you knew you had to be supportive because you were his bestfriend. It has been almost three years since Aaron moved away and you graduated high school last year. You couldn't take being away from your bestfriend anymore so you decided to move to LA with Aaron and his roommates who he talks about often but you're not all to familiar with them, except for Sam and Colby because of their popularity on vine. You finally have your carry-on in hand waiting to get on the plane. You clench the bags with excitement as they call your gate number. You quickly stand up speed walking to the entrance of the plane.
*Your POV
oh. my. god. This is actually happening. I am actually moving to the most popular city in America. (EEK)

*Narration
You quickly find you seat after boarding the plane and sit down next to a blond haired woman and politely greet her. You courteously ask "So are you visiting LA or are you in for the long haul?". She stupidly responds,"How'd you know I was going to LA!". You stare at her and kind of giggle thinking she's joking but when you return you're gaze to her, you realize she's still waiting for an answer. You (as calmly as you can) reply "Because this plane is going to LA and considering you're on it I thought it'd be right to assume that's where you're headed". She replies, " hm, guess I didn't realize that. My bad"
The plane starts off and you immediately smile remembering once again where you're headed. You muse of how many celebrities and Youtubers you'll see waltzing down the street, in doing this you give way to the sleep tugging at you.

...

You awake to the blond girl, whose name you never caught, shaking you vigorously. "WERE HERE WERE HERE" she hissed in a loud whisper.

*Your POV
Did this girl ever give up?
She kept shaking
Welp, I guess not.
Breaking out of my sleep to calm the girl down I reminded her we still have to wait another 5 or so minuets to get off the plane. She nodded. "Ohhhhh, okie dokie."

*Narration
As you walk through LAX you can't help but smile once more as you feel happiness all around you. You look at your phone to see a text from Aaron.

(A=Aaron & Y=you)
A: y/n where are youuu?
A: seriously y/n I miss you, so you get your butt over to where the main gift shop is I'm right here
Y: okok😂 calm down aaron I'm coming
You see Aaron ten feet in front of you so (naturally) you run and jump on his back.
"Dammit y/n! You scared the patooty outta me!"
You laugh and Aaron pulls you in for a hug. After a second you pull away. You say "Okay seriously Aaron we need to get to the house it's already 5:30" He looks at you and rolls his eyes "okayyy fine" he says and you start walking through the parking lot to the car. You hop in the passenger seat and immediately grab the aux chord as Aaron gets in the car.He sees you do this and let's out a sigh "We ll as much as I missed you I can't say I missed your taste in music" he says as I put on some classic rock. "Come on Aaron lighten up" I laugh as I say this because I missed our bickering.

AT TRAP HOUSE
Your POV:
As aaron pulls into the driveway I start nervously tapping my foot because I just came to the realization that the girl to guy ratio is off and I'm not sure if I'll be intimidated or not.
We walk up to the door and Aaron opens it adding a "mi casa es su casa" as the door swings open. There's nothing and nobody at first until Aaron screams "HONEY WE'RE HOOOOOOOME"
The first person to greet me slid in from the kitchen on a penny board and scared the shit out of me. He hopped off and shook my hand, " I'm taeven you must be y/n". I respond " yep that's me, are you one of the roommates?" Taeven says "Oh god no" and with that he pennyboared out. As he did Colby (who I recognized) came down the stairs. I ran over to him and we hugged. He let out a "well hello to you too" as we hugged. Aaron had given me his number and we talked sometimes but it was nice to see him in person. Shortly following Colby was Sam and Kat who pulled me into a group hug. So far all of Aaron's roomates had been so nice to me. Corey came in from the Game room with Devyn following him. I had met Corey before and we often talked on the phone. We did our secret handshake and Devyn laughed and pulled me into a hugged. She is so sweet and quiet!
Everyone went back to what they were doing and I turned to Aaron, "I thought you said you had another roommate". Aaron replied "Ohohohhh I sure do but he's probably doing what he does best, here follow me" Aaron led me up the stairs and down the hall to a room. He knocked on the door. No answer. Aaron called down to the rest of the roomates. "HEY GUYS? IS JAKE HOME?" Colby replied, " YEAH HE SHOULD BE IN HIS ROOM" Aaron knocked again. Still nothing. Aaron had gotten impatient so he just opened the door and laughed when he did.
On the bed sprawled put like a starfish was a guy that I couldn't quite make out. He had brown hair that had been recently dyed reddish pink and a structured face, but his hair had fallen into his eyes. I took a step deeper into the room. Behind me, Aaron slammed the door shut and held it there. "AARON" I yelled but then quickly covered my mouth because I didn't want to wake this "Jake" up. I pushed on the door but it barely budged. I needed help.
'Dammit' I thought as I approached Jake closer.
I studied the parts of his face that I could see and saw that he was extremely gorgeous,and that fact made the whole situation even worse.
Before waking him up I slowly brushed the hair out of his eyes to reveal almond shaped eyes of an unknown color. I tapped his shoulder. "Jake" I said in hopes to wake him up. I shook him this time and his eyes flew open. "What huh?? I'm up?!?" He said in a husky and sleepy voice. "Hey I need your help" I said reluctantly. "What who we you.. ohh wait you're y/n right?" "Yeah that's me"
"Wait what are you doing in my room though, I mean not that I mind having a pretty girl in my room , but I usually know who they are". I blushed and looked away hoping he wouldn't notice. I pulled myself together and said, "Aaron's holding the door shut and I need your help" "Ohhh so you're not in here by choice... yeah sounds about right, well okay let's get this thing open". I turned the doorknob and mouthed countdown.
3...2...1!
*Narration
You and Jake both slam into the door as it unexpectedly gives way immediately and you two end up eating the damn ground because Aaron had gotten bored and started playing fortnight. You and Jake groan as you slowly sit up, he says "I guess if would have been smart to check the door before throwing ourselves out of it." To which I replied "Well Jake hindsight's 2020". He giggled. It was the most adorable little giggle and before I realized it I was giggling and then we both just burst out into laughter.

*Jakes POV
Usually I'm not the happiest person when it comes to people waking me up but there's something about this girl....

END OF CHAPTER 1
A/N: I'll be uploading every night!
Also comments details you'd add in or things you'd change to help me improve this. Thx for reading ;)))