I put the book backs and stand up.

"Didn't realize you were here already."

"You think I'm going to miss hide and seek?"

I smile.

"Oh Isaac you're here," Penny says behind me.

"Dammit."

"She it?"

I nod my head.

"You're lucky though because I already found Auguste. Ximena and Phoebe are pretty damn good though."

We play for a while longer. I end up buying a book and sharing a Starbucks drink with Isaac.

Eventually when it's ten till the movie starts we all head across the parking lot to the cinema.

"I don't know what movie we're seeing," I say.

"Me neither. Auguste never told me."

Penny slows down her pace so that she falls behind the others and walks with Isaac and I.

"Whatcha talking about?" Penny asks. She holds out her hand to sip my drink.

I contemplate accidentally dropping it but it's almost empty so it wouldn't open or anything.

I hand it to her.

The walk is cold and painful trying to have a conversation between Isaac and Penny.

It's a bit later when we're all in the movies with our popcorn. I purposely shared my popcorn with Isaac so that I'd have an excuse to sit next to him.

We sit at the very back. Penny sits to my left and everyone else is to the right of Isaac.

I don't think it's a bad movie but like always, I don't pay attention much.

It's about and hour and a half into the movie where I'm dead bored.

I hate just sitting.

"I'll be back," I mumble to Penny before getting up and leaving.

I go  to the washroom and sit on the counter on my phone for a minute.

No ones in here because it's eleven forty at night and everyone's in a movie right now.

"Boring movie?"

I drop my phone from being startled.

"Do you ever start a conversation with 'Hey'?" I ask Isaac as I hop off the counter to grab my phone of the floor.

"Yes, because me asking about the movie is scary enough for you to drop your phone," he snorts sarcastically.

"You scared me."

"It's a public washroom. People walk in."

And as on que some random guy walks in.

It's a painfully awkward minute of us all just dead silent and me still sitting on the counter. He doesn't wash his hands though.

"Nasty," I mumble.

"How's your date with Penny."

Isaac steps closer.

"It's not a date."

"Well that's pretty good. It'd be a pretty sucky one. You seem to ignore her a bit."

"I wonder why that is?" I smirk a bit.

"You're such a crappy person," he laughs.

I hop off the counter.

"Yeah I know," I say, my face close to his.

I lean in and press my lips to his.

It's only a minute but we have to go back to the movie plus we're in a public washroom.

"Back to the movie?" I ask.

"We don't have much of a choice."

"We've got to stop letting them pick. Every movie I'm bored out of my mind."

I smile to Isaac again. This time he kisses me.

"Your hair smells like...?"

"Phoebe's shampoo."

"I don't know how I know what her shampoo smells like," he laughs as we walk back.

Right as we go to open the theatre door Auguste walks out.

"Wherever you two been?"

"Chatting. This movie is boring as hell," Isaac says.

"Yeah you're kinda right. Although that one actress is really good looking. I don't know her name."

I stifle a laugh as we walk in the theatre.

In Fair Veronaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें