Chapter Twenty-One.

Start from the beginning

"If you don't mind me asking, did you adopt Bella?"

"Yes and no. I got her parents to hand over custody of her and now she's my little girl," I answered. Elliot yawned laying his head on my chest.

"She's the cutest," he said.

"I have a proposition. You come to Texas to stay with me under one condition?"

"Which is?"

"You have to finish school. We can do home schooling or regular school and you have to get a job. Don't get me wrong. I can buy you whatever you want, but I still want you to gain and learn independence."

"You've got yourself a deal," he said excitedly.

"You also have to let me give you a haircut," I told him, "Not now, but you have to."

"Alright, Y/N. Do you think that you could bring me to mom's house, so I could get clothes and stuff?" he asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, man. First, you need to clean those cuts on your feet." I said getting the the first aid kit out of the cabinet without waking up Elliot, who was snoring. I handed Armand the kit and let him clean his cuts. I went to the living room and gave Elliot to Khalil.

"Bruh, how did you do this?" he asked looking down at his sleeping child. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Can I have the car keys?" I asked and he handed them to me. I went into the room where Isabella and Normani were asleep and grabbed my slides for Armand to put on. I put them down next to him. Once he finished, he slipped on the slides and mumbled a shy thanks.

"You ready, kid?" I asked and he nodded. We walked out of the suite. We walked side by side and my phone started ringing. I looked at it and saw that it was Bri calling me. I answered the phone and held it to my ear.

"What's up, Bri?" I said into the phone and press the button to the parking lot.

"When do you get back?" Bri asked.

"Tomorrow afternoon, why?"

"Nothing. I just miss you and Bella. Plus school is kicking my ass," She replied.

"I'll check you out of school. Well, go ask your mom if I can," I told her. She asked her mom who said yes because Bri would just be home alone. 

"She said yes," Bri replied excitedly, "it's late, but I'll see you tomorrow." 

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow. I'll try to pick you up during your lunch time."

"Okay, bye. Love you," she replied and hung up. I hung up my phone as soon as the elevator dinged signaling that we were in parking lot. I pressed the unlock button the car and climbed in. Armand got in and put his seat belt on. 

"Type in the address," I told him and he did it. I turned the radio on and the first song to come on was Love Lies. I rolled my eyes and smiled. The drive to our egg donor's house (literally his egg donor) was long. I parked outside of the house and got out of the car. He looked scared.

"Armand, you're gonna be fine. I'm right beside you, okay?" I told him and he nodded. He took a deep breath and we walked up to the door. I knocked on the door and a little boy about the age of five answered the door. 

"Mommy, some girl and the faggot is here," he yelled out.  I kneed down to his height and grabbed him by his shirt. 

"You ever say that word again, I'll cut your tongue out of your mouth. Do I make myself clear?"

"Amauri, stop saying that word and what have I told you about opening the door?" Y/M/N asked the younger boy and her eyes widen when she seen me. I let go of the little boy's shirt and stood up.