1.6

Luke's POV

"Hi I'm Elena, I'm the actress hired for you" The lady Elena said, who be playing as Michael's fake girlfriend

"Shit" I said out loud and Michael turned back with a worried look

"Sorry about that Elena, come in" Michael said kindly and she did. "Luke I'm surprised about this" He continued. I gripped his arm and gave him a look of possesiveness

"So AM I" I quietly growled looking at him with anger and lust. I could tell he was scared. Well he should fucking be...

"Michael who's there?" Calum and Ashton yawned at the same time. I looked at them and both of the guys were in shock

"This is Elena, she's gonna be playing Michael's girlfriend" I said in a rather annoyed tone and there were in even more shock.

NEXT DAY!

I woke in Michael in arms and I just realise about Elena his new fake girlfriend. I don't wanna wana think about, I get so jealous...like seriously. So I decided to go downstairs and get breakfast, I got out of bed slowly not making Michael wake up.

As I got downstairs, I went to kitchen, I opened my laptop which was on the counter and check everything like my social media etc. As I was scrolling through tweets, a fan posted a pic of Elena and Michael kissing. What the hell?

You see those two went out for the public so they had to act all coupley and stuff, I thought they just hold hands and hug but there was more than that...He's dead.

I suddenly saw Michael enter the kitchen...I gave him a glare and he knows I'm not okay

"Are you okay?" He asked and sat on a chair, He knows that I'm not okay

"I saw pictures of you and Elena kissing, care to explain" I said as I walked further to him but he stood up and started walking back

"Luke- I'm sorry...its managment...they...Owww..." He stopped in his tracks when his back hit the cold metal refridgerator door.

"Your trapped now" I smirk before I started sucking his neck claiming my territory. Giving him hickeys all over.

"Ughh....Lukey" He moaned and I could feel him getting hard in his sweat-pants and I decided I should palm through his sweatpants and he moaned..even more..

"You should be punished Mikey..." I whispered into his ear and he just shivered at the feel of my hot breath on his ear.

"Please..." He moaned, he was already over the edge, he wants a release.

"Patient babe" I said before giving him a quick kiss "I need you to do me favor" I said and I grabbed both his shoulders and down on his knees.

"You want me to suck you?" He asked

"Yeah I want you to get me, nice and wet so I can be prepared for you tight ass" I said while grabbing his hair gently tug on some hair. 

He did what I asked. He started sucking and my god, he was the best.

"M-Mikey" I moaned and he looked at me with those eyes while he was sucking and it just turned me on so bad. 

After a minute of him sucking I told him to stop...And to stand up.

"You ready for it, babe? No prep, so this is gonna hurt" I said smirking while turned to face the refridgerator door. 

"Bring it on, I can take it" He said bravely, and I just slammed in with no care of what he felt. He did gasp in pain though, After wating a few seconds I started to begin thrusting.

"Ohh...Mikey...you so tight" I moaned before I resumed giving marks on his neck...Paparazzi  will think that Elena did this...So I'm helping him.

"Ohh...Luke, faster..." He moaned and I did...And that just made him moaned even louder echoing through out the kitchen.

"You never make me jealous again, you hear me?" I said while I was thrusting harder and faster

"Y-yes...Luke...god...I'm close..." He said his voice was hoarse.

"Yeah, wanna fucking come, then come. Come for me babe"  I whispered to him and that was enough to sent him over the egde. He came on the refridegerator door and I felt his ass tighten which made me also came seconds later.

"F-uuuuuck" I moaned as I released inside him.

"Sorry Luke" He said as he was putting his sweatpants back up

"I'm sorry Mikey, just don't make me jealous again...." I said before giving him a hug.

-----------------------------------

Wow...This was new :D XD

Sorry for my bad smut and short chapter.

Guys, I wrote 1800 words on the next chapter for "Fallen for Him / LASHTON" Which is like 3 pages :o OMGRAVY so that will come out after this one. So check it out (Please support it) xxx

Make sure to vote guys :D And comment cause the make me smile and laugh xx

Also follow meh cause it makes me happeh.

Thanks a bunch guys xx byeeee