[010]casanova prince

I think people would be happier if they admitted things more often. In a sense we are all prisoners of some memory, or fear, or disappointment-we are all defined by something we can't change.
-Simon Van Booy

casanova prince

Harry got even closer to me, after I declared that I'm in love with me, he was so close enough he was practically kissing my ear and he started talking.

"Oh darling. I love you. You're mine." He growled before pulling me into a deep kiss.

"Harry." I mumbled against his lips as I stared at the waiter standing there. Harry turned and looked at the waiter and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Are you two all set to order?" The waiter asked.

"We're celebrating to tonight so why don't you surprise us with the best dish here." Harry answered.

"Yes, sir." The waiter said walking away.

"Harry, would you like to go to Bhutan with me?" I asked.

"You're going home. When?" He replied.

"Yes, my mother has finally gotten me to come and visit. I do not know when but maybe a month from now." I said.

"I'll talk to my advisor to see when I'm free then we can plan the trip to Bhutan." He said.

"Okay, great." I said.

"Oh, before I forget we're having dinner with my family tomorrow night." He said.

"Oh really, why?" I asked.

"They said they missed you." He answered.

"That sounds like a good enough reason for me to come." I said.

"They really do love you, Anastasija." He said.

"I know, Harry." I said.

"It's like you're apart of the family." He said.

"I feel like I am." I said.

"That's good, right?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied.

casanova prince

"How do I look, Amiee?" I asked looking at her as I stood infront of the mirror.

"Is that what you're really wearing to dinner with his family?" Amiee asked.

"Amiee, what's wrong with my dress?" I replied standing infront of the mirror.

"Nothing, it's just a bit boring." She said.

"It's dinner, not a red carpet event." I said.

"Fine." She said.