"Tell me what– what happened, Darren," she whispered. Behind her back, Danny had already wrapped her fingers around the door handle. She knew that if anything happened, she could tuck and roll right out of the car. "I kill–killed him! I ripped right through his throat!" Darren was in hysterics now. Warm tears flooded over his cheeks as he stomped harder onto the accelerator. "It's okay, Darren. It's– It's okay. Slow down." She glanced toward the speedometer and felt her blood run cold.

"No! I gotta get outta town. We gotta leave." She drew in a shaky breath, allowing her teary eyes to close. "I can't go with you," she told him. Her face scrunched up as fear finally began to take its toll on the teenager. "I can't go. Please let me out." Her own tears began to trek down her cheeks, following her jaw to her neck. She didn't bother to wipe them away. "Wh–What? You have to come with me! I can't live without you—" A sharp scream erupted from her throat at the sight ahead of her.

While Darren wasn't looking, the car took a turn from the road and ran head-on with a tree. She was the only one to survive that night, with nightmares of her boyfriend's severed head sitting on the dashboard.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Chapter Six:" TRUST NO ONE " ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Chapter Six:
" TRUST NO ONE "

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

               Her head was pounding. She had no idea where she was, or what had happened to her. She fought her eyes open. They felt crusted with sleep in them, but that just wasn't the case. She blinked furiously to adjust the the bright light of her bathroom. She was in her own bathroom. Her head felt heavy on her shoulders. She attempted to turn her neck when a sharp pain escalated up her body and she let out a whimper. "Oh, good." The voice was dark, but she recognized it nonetheless. "You're awake."

Courtney stepped into view. Her blonde hair was tied into a ponytail now, and her clothes were clean. She twirled that same knife in her hand before pulling out her ringing cellphone. "Rebecca won't stop calling," she complained. Danielle glanced up at her in complete confusion. "If she doesn't stop, I guess I'll have to kill her too. Not like I'll care." She tossed her phone onto the floor with a shrug, her eyebrows raising for emphasis. "Why are you doing this?" Danielle whispered, weary of her throbbing skull. "Because you have something I want."

     "What? What is it that I have that you possibly want, Courtney?" Danny was starting to get a little angry. She was tied to a dining room chair, her ankles bound together, and her wrists behind her back. The rope was digging into her skin. If her body wasn't hurting so bad, she would have attempted to lighten the load and shift into a more comfortable position. But what part of being tied up could be comfortable? She flexed her fingers in an attempt to ease the tension. Courtney stepped forward. She rested her hands on the back of the chair, arms on either side of Danielle's head, and eased forward.

     Their noses brushed as a sickening smile crossed Courtney's once innocent features. Each ounce of that girl's soul was gone. "Your soul." Her voice was a whisper. She blissfully breathed in the scent of the fresh, crimson liquid thats stained Danny's skin. "My–My soul? What are you on?" She looked at the blonde with sheer disgust. She knew she had a drinking problem, and they were all helping her with it, but she never expected Courtney to join a friggin' cult! "We can sort this out, Court. I can take you back to rehab. Get you all brand new again." Courtney sneered at the brunette as she rose the knife up to her cheekbone.

     Danny didn't stop, though her voice became shaky. "Does you mom know you're using again? Does she know about this? Because we don't have to tell her." Danny let out a small yelp as the blade pierced her skin. She fought back the sobs wanting desperately to rattle her bones. She didn't want to die. "Please, don't do this," she pleaded with sparkling tears. "Do you ever shut up?" The blonde before Danny couldn't be Courtney. Courtney wasn't evil. She had her moments where she could be a bitch, but she could never hurt anyone. Especially not Danielle. "I'm not going to kill you just yet. I need a favor first."

     Courtney pulled out another phone. It was Danielle's. "Call Daddy." Danny's eyes narrowed at the blonde. She couldn't call Bobby, not when she ran out on him that morning. "Beg him to save you." She was playing one cruel joke. Danielle conjured up enough courage to spit at the blonde smirking evilly. She wished she had been blessed with courage like Lara Croft or even Alice from the Resident Evil franchise. But when she imagined herself flipping that chair and smashing it to bits beneath her, she couldn't even flinch. After wiping the saliva from her face, Courtney landed a hard blow against Danielle's left cheek.

    "I will kill you," she growled. Her hand holding the knife was pressed against Danielle's abdomen, ready to thrust if the brunette tried anything else. "You're gonna call your Dad and beg him to save you. He'll send those two idiots, and the prophecy is broken." Danny scoffed. "What prophecy?" Courtney looked down at the girl in confusion. "What the hell are you talking about?" Realization dawned on the blonde. Danny had no idea who she was. She had no idea what was in store for her. "Do you know what I am?" she asked angrily. Before Danielle could answer, Courtney's original sky blue eyes blinked into a shiny, onyx color before she blinked them back to normal.

     A shudder escalated up the girl's spine. She felt the bile rise into her throat. "I'm a demon, baby. And I'm going to kill your boyfriend and his freakishly tall brother." Danny felt hot tears run down her face. She knew that she had no other choice. She wanted to think she was strong enough to deny, deny, deny and die to protect her father and his new family. But she wasn't. She was weak. Courtney turned on Danny's phone and searched for the old man's contact. "You don't have your dad's number in your phone?" she asked in disbelief. "No. Why would I? I haven't seen him since I was a kid."

"You've always got to make shit difficult." Courtney walked closer to Danny, and gave her a small smirk. "Don't run." Danny glared at the blonde. Courtney rose the knife in the air and thrusted the blade into Danielle's thigh, causing the brunette to let out an ear piercing scream. She couldn't breathe. The ropes were too tight. Her adrenaline was wearing off. She could feel everything. Courtney left her alone in the room. Danny had never felt so alone.

     It didn't take long for Courtney to access information on Bobby Singer. He never moved. He never changed anything. She retrieved his phone number and dialed it on Danielle's phone. The ringing made excitement bubble within her. She literally skipped back into the bathroom with a devilish grin. "Yello?" Danielle felt her chest constrict at the sound of his gruff voice answering the telephone. She stared up at Courtney, defiantly. "Hello?" Courtney twisted the knife in Danny's thigh, eliciting a whimper. "Danny?"

"Dad," she cried. The pain was beginning to become too much. The blood trickling down her jeans felt disgusting and sticky, warm even. "Danny? What's goin' on?" She sobbed harder, knowing that she was putting someone in danger; someone her father loved so much. No matter how hard she tried to make herself hate Bobby Singer, she just couldn't. Another turn of the knife made her cry out. "Help me, Dad. Please," she sobbed. She fought against the rope around her wrists. The skin was raw, burning to the touch. "Where are you, honey? We're comin'." She groaned loudly, the groan turning into a sharp scream.

Courtney landed another blow to Danielle's face, sending her body tumbling onto her side, crushing her right arm beneath her weight. "Send those Winchesters, old man. Or else she dies." She hung up the phone before throwing the device against the floor in front of the brunette. "You may not be so useless after all." Her black combat boots slammed onto the phone, sending pieces flying across the floor. She flickered off the light, blinding Danielle with darkness. "You'll never get away with this, you.. you monster!" she screamed.

Courtney chuckled darkly. "Oh, hon. I already have."