Hahaha, I'm not scared at all, I thought to myself wiping the sweat off my forehead.

After ending the phone call I got a text from Liam.

Hey princess, where are you? -Liam

I'm at the entrance -Leila

Okay, I'm reaching in five -Liam

After a few minutes, a matte black Porsche pulled up.

"Princess, get in!" I heard Liam yell.

It was his car. Damn. I pray to look as good as that car one day.

Alex's POV

Should I just turn back now?

I hate being forced into something I don't want to do. I know Leila means well but things like this take time. In my case, it takes 12 years.

Why can't I just end up with myself? I'm doing better alone in my circle of life.

"Hey," I said to Mason who looked like he was plotting murder.

"Are you okay?" I asked, genuinely concerned

"Hmm, yeah" his face immediately lighting up.

"Okay then"

"Ready to leave?"

"Can we get food before you send me home?"

"I figured you were going to ask me that so I reserved a table for us at Pizza Hut"

"OMG YASS" I exclaimed running around the bike with my hands in the air.

"Come on, let's go before we're late," he said laughing at my silliness.

~~~~

"OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING," I said probably too loudly and everyone was staring at me.

"Mind your own twinkle titties!" I yelled at all of them then they continued eating their food. Mason, on the other hand, found it hilarious. He was literally tearing up from laughing too much. I was glaring at him while eating my pizza.

"What's up with the murderous look you were giving just now?" I asked.

"Well I saw Leila going into the car of the same dude from yesterday" he replied.

"Liam?"

"Yeah, Lily" as he said that I began choking on my food from laughing at what he said.

"He's actually a really good guy," I said.

"He brought Leila food this morning because she was upset" I hoped that he would consider giving Liam a chance but there was literally no change of emotion in his face.

"Where do you want to go after this?" he asked changing the subject.

"You still want to go out?"

"I can take you anywhere you want, doll" I blushed so hard after that comment. My glass of water was full but when he said that I drank it so much that it's nearly finished.

Doll

"Do you want to follow me go grocery shopping for the house?"

"Sure!"

15 minutes later.

"Lettuce celebrate!" I exclaimed.

"That was horrible" Mason cringed.

"Better luck next thyme" he added.

"Oooo that was a good one!"

"How much do those nuts cost?" Mason asked.