remember

chapter. 4 remember
__

Your body quivered in pleasure, having never felt so good.  Still your head was spinning.

Tilting his head to the side he deepened the kiss, slipping his tongue between your parted lips.  The mixture of both your saliva's and his tongue in your mouth.

Your body lade sprawled out on your bed, tangled in the sheets.  Heart pounding heavily in your chest, as your whole body burned.  Cheeks lightly tinted a rosy color.

"We're home!" The sound of the front door slammed shut.

Poking your head out the fort of pillows you watched as Tiffany passed by the frame of your door, a dream like look painted to her face.  As she walked she whistled a soft sweet tune.

You groaned shoving your head back down into the fluffy pillows.

A moan of his name escaping your shared lips.  Pulling back you blushed seeing the string of saliva connecting you two.

Seeing your adorable reaction Kagekao smirked, licking his lips braking the bridge.  His lips parted to speak-

"Are you hungry?"

Your eyes shot open, again you lifted your head peering over your shoulder, Tiffany's face poking from the doorway.  "We could order something- or maybe go out?"

Both brows knitted together you glared daggers at her, "just order a pizza!" You barked at her.

Her eyes widening at your harshness, hands raising up in a mock-surrender as she fled the scene.  "No need to be a grouch..." She whispered softly under her breath, still it reaching your ears.  Quickly you jumped up closing the door, and returning to your comforting bed, head aching.

"You belong to me now..."

Goosebumps covered your body, but not from the chilling temperature.  Unlike horrifying stories and movies this was real, every word he spoke was dark and venomous.  Yet.. you weren't fighting back as well as scared...

"Pepperoni?  Or sausage, we can't do both."

Tiffany's voice rang from down the hall, leaving a pounding in your head.

"I DON'T GIVE A SHIT!!" You snapped.

You could hear the paddling of her feet as she started to walk to your door, slamming it open.  Her face scrunched up in confusion as she eyed you from the doorway.

"Ok, what's up with you?" She questioned.

You shook your head looking up from the pillows, "I'm tired and have a head ache."

The bed dipped beside you as her added wight pulled it down.  Her expression changing to a much kinder and softer look.  "Did something happen while I was out?" Her voice gentle.

"No Tiffany..." You grumbled out.

"Tell anyone and I will kill them..."

You gasped, feeling his hair tickle your cheek as he lowered closer to you.  Nuzzling his nose into the crook of your neck gently kissing your skin, bit by bit kissing a tad rougher until he was sucking on your neck.

A small stinging sensation washing over the stop he was sucking.

He had marked you...

"Is that a hickey?" Your hand instantly clamped over the bruised skin.

"..." Words seemed to fail you.

"Who'd you get to do that to you, did you have someone over?"

Heat rushed to your cheeks as you buried your face into a pillow, holding onto your neck tighter.  "Leave me alone!" You squeaked feeling embarrassed.

"Relax I won't judge, you're not the only one who got one tonight.." Tiffany smiled shyly.

"WHAT?!"

"Nevermind!" She blushed before running out the room.

You smiled shaking your head at the girl.

Pulling back he smiled nodding at his work before bring back down his mask, as well as lifting up his hood.  Casually he ran his finger across your jawline, sending a small shutter down your spine.

"I'll be back."

He promised walking off towards your window, stepping out and disappearing into the cool night.

Quickly you pulled yourself together.  Grabbing your panties off the floor and running back into the bathroom to shower once more.

"What am I going to do...?" You questioned, getting up to help order the pizza.

_______________________________________

It's short I know but I've been busy as well as grounded lol.  But I do appreciate all the wonderful support you all give.

I love reading everyone's funny/supportive comments, please don't stop.  I do want to ask though, I've been thinking about writing an eyeless Jack x reader.  Is that something you'd like?

I get if you don't enjoy commenting so one like would equal a yes for the eyeless Jack story.