kiss

A/N: fair warning for up ahead, this is a smut.  I don't feel I need to warn you though, seeing as this is a smut based book.

chapter three: kiss
__

His slender gloved hand arose to point at the bottle in your left hand.

The slightest tilt of his head giving you a questionable look.

Your breathing was coming in all sorts of different heaves as you watched him carefully.

Not allowing him to try anything.

The husky sound of his voice then erupted, "I didn't think it was possible for an incompetent such as yourself to carry around such high class wine."

His insult however didn't faze you, at the moment you were to scared to even register it.

Using his elbows he proped himself off the wall he was leaning on and strolled over to you.

Your body paralyzed in fear didn't dare move an inch.

Carefully his grasp slipped to the bottle in your hand, pulling it away.  Inspecting it he nodded in approval.  Then set it on the kitchen counter before looking into the cupboards.

With the little time he was distracted you made good use of it looking for your phone.

But a frown ghosted it's way towards your lips as you relised you'd left it in your room.  Softly your footsteps paddled away towards the living room.

However, Kagekao was already facing you again.

Stopping you froze taking in a shaky breath, watching as his hand popped the cork off the wine bottle with ease.  A satisfied sigh surpassing him.

Gently he poured himself a glass of wine, filling the cup to the rim.

Slowly you watched his hand reach up and lift the mask...

Revealed to you were a set of plush lips curved into a sadistic smile.  Carefully the glass of wine touched his mouth.

Little did you know he enjoying the attention you were giving him.

Your cheeks felt heated at the thought of his lips against your own. 

As if reading your mind a smirk tugged at Kagekao's lips.

"I enjoy the taste of wine, but this doesn't seem to quiet satisfy my hunger.~"  He licked his lips seductively.

Your frame quivered in fear, but oddly enough you found yourself pondering the thought.  Like you were actually considering the idea of being with him.

Setting down the glass he made his way towards you, his fingers tracing down the sides of your arms.  The lush pink lips still on display.

"You're so smooth, warm, and soft.~"  He purred.

The tips of his fingers resting on the collar of your tank-top.

You fidgeted around trying to remove his hand, but not really using much effort.

Kagekao watched as your chest heaved up and down with every breath you took in.  Entranced by the way you gasped when his hands clutched and yanked at the fabric, ripping the tank down the middle.