Part 25

**Selena's POV**

I was so tired right now, but damn I was proud! I looked at the little baby in my arms and then at Daniel. He looked at me with a smile: ''So what should we call him?''

''I want you to choose the name''

''Okay, well how about... Samuel?''

''I like that! So should we let the others see Samuel now?''

''Yes, I'll go tell them'' he said as he left the room.

I looked down at my beautiful son. He surely had gotten his looks from his father. The same nose, eyes and lips. Now he was peacefully asleep and I couldn't take my eyes off him. My observing was cut off from the others coming in and their reactions were so good. The girls and my mom squealed quietly and the boys, my dad and Aaron smiled widely at the little baby boy in my arms. 

''So what's this little guy's name?'' Aaron asked.

''Samuel'' Daniel said proudly.

''Oh my god Selena!'' Christina whisper-yelled and pointed to my engagement ring. I just smiled and admired it. I didn't really have the time to do that yesterday, but it was so beautiful. It was silver and had a pretty big diamond in the middle. How much had it costed?! I didn't get to think about that, cause now I was being bombarded with questions from the girls and my mom.

''When did he propose?'' 

''How did he propose?''

''When's the wedding?''

''Okay okay, one question at the time!'' I laughed, ''He proposed yesterday right before my water broke, he proposed right as the sun hit the water surface, and we haven't gotten the time to talk about when yet''

''All we know is that it's gonna be amazing!'' Daniel said as he kissed my forehead.

''You guys are so perfect together!'' Jonah said with a big smile. 

''I know'' Daniel said and I laughed.

----16 months later----

**Daniel's POV**

As she walked down the aisle I felt the tears form in my eyes. God she was so beautiful! Her beautiful brown hair was put up in half bun and the rest of the curly hair was hanging lose. She didn't have a lot of makeup on which I loved, cause her natural self was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Her eyes were sparkling and she had the most beautiful smile plastered on her lips. Her white, long dress defined her hourglass body and when Aaron handed me her I broke down. The tears streamed down my cheeks and she smiled with tears in her eyes too. 

----------

''I, Daniel James Seavey, take you, Selena Juliana Cardoso, to be my wife, to have and hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward till death do us part''

''I, Selena Juliana Cardoso, take you, Daniel James Seavey, to be my husband, to have and hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward till death do us part'' she said and I couldn't take my eyes off her. I wanted to remember every bit of this day for the rest of my life.

''I, Daniel James Seavey, give you, Selena Juliana Cardoso, this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you'' I said and carefully put the ring on her finger.

''I, Selena Juliana Cardoso, give you, Daniel James Seavey, this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you'' she said and put the ringer on my finger.

''I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride'' The priest said and he didn't have to say that twice. I kissed her passionately and it felt amazing to kiss my wife. Gosh I loved that word!

''I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Seavey'' the priest said and we began walking down the aisle as people stood up clapping for us. The rush in my stomach was amazing and I really didn't want the day to end, but that would eventually happen so I just had to enjoy it while I could.

As I got into bed with Selena I couldn't help myself: ''How are you doing Mrs. Seavey?''. She just laughed and pulled me in bed kissing me with A LOT of passion. Things got very heated, and it didn't take long until I was inside her. 

''Are you excited for tomorrow when we go to Tenerife?''

''Yes, but we need to remember to get a little hat for Samuel'' she sighed.

''No problem!''

Oh and another thing...''

''Yeah?''

''I'm pregnant'' she said looking at me and bit her lip.

''No way!'' I screamed and jumped up.

''So I guess you don't have a problem with that'' she said and laughed.

''Are you kidding me? I wanted another child, I just didn't want to put pressure on you''

''I wanted it to happen too'' she smiles.

''I love you Selena''

''I love you too Daniel''

**A/N This was the last chapter but I will make an epilogue and maybe I'll make a sequel someday that would be about one of their children, who knows?... But anyway hope you liked the story and sorry if you didn't''

Published October 7 2018