Part 7

**Selena's POV**

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm. I opened my eyes and walked out to the bathroom. I washed my face and put some comfortable clothes on. Then I went downstairs to make breakfast ready. Tate and Christina were still asleep, so I tried to be as quiet as possible. That didn't succeed cause I fell down the stairs. I was used to my clumsiness so I didn't get hurt, but I was sure that Christina and Tate were awake now, because I heard someone running down the hallway.

''Are you okay?'' Tate asked worried.

''Is something broken? Do we need to take you to the hospital?'' Christina asked also worried.

''Guys I'm okay! I'm just clumsy, that's all'' I said laughing.

Their worried faces were replaced with relief.

''Well, I'm gonna make breakfast and you're gonna get ready while I do that!'' I said.

They went to the bathroom as I walked to the kitchen. I cut some fruit and placed them on the table. I also took yoghurt and three bowls. When I put the spoons on the table, they were ready. We all sat down and started eating.

''So Christina and I are going to solve a mystery'' Tate smirked at me.

''Forget it! He doesn't like me like that'' I said sounding more disappointing than I intended.

''Is what you think, but we'll prove you wrong!'' Christina said.

We laughed and then went up to brush our teeth. When we were ready to go we got into the car and drove to the mall. We walked from store to store and bought clothes. When we had been there for about 2 hours, Christina and Tate told me that they had made reservations for us, so we could get a manicure and pedicure. How could they be so nice to me when they had only known me for a day? I didn't have too much time to think about that, cause they were walking fast to the clinique. We got our seats and I was sitting between them, so I wasn't missing out on any talk.

''So Tate, when are you and Jonah gonna make it official?'' Christina asked.

''When we are ready to do that, but for now we're not'' Tate answered like she had told that a 100 times before; which she probably had. ''When are you going to make a move Selena?'' she continued.

''I don't want to lose him, cause we don't know if he likes me. Which he probably doesn't!''

''Oh puh-lease! You want each other so much and it's just shining out of you, but you're too blind to see that the other one likes you'' Christina said sounding like a teacher.

I shrugged my shoulders and changed the subject. We had a great time and when we were done with our mani- and pedicure, we went to a fancy shop with fancy dresses. They said that we needed new dresses for the next party, and that was Logan Paul's party. They picked out a dress for me and I went to try it on. It was really beautiful and you could really see my curves in it, but then I saw the price tag. It was way too expensive, and I just couldn't afford it. Tate and Christina wanted to see me in the dress, so I walked out of the changing room to show them. When I got out I saw them standing with the boys, and when they saw me they all dropped their jaws.

''My friend is a goddess!'' Christina said gasping.

''Well, thank you but I can't buy it, it's too expensive...'' I said disappointed.

I walked back to the dressing room, changed into my normal clothes and went home to Christina. The boys wanted to shop more cause they needed new shoes, so they didn't join us. We had a lot of fun at Christina's and we decided to have a baking competition. The one that had the most beautiful and tasteful cake won 100 dollars. I had to win this thing, because I really needed the money. And so the competition started...