9

You peer at him thoughtfully, sipping at your milkshake. "Wanna go watch a movie?" You ask him. Kid pauses, raising an eyebrow at you.

"You're doing this on purpose, aren't you..." He guesses. You just smile.

"I don't know what you mean." You hum looking to the side. He gives a dubious hum at that.

"Sure... What kind of movie are you thinking of?"

"Mmmm.... Don't know... Lets see what they have and then decide." You chime getting up. He huffs and stands up.

"You know, you could've just said you wanted to go on a date with me." He teases.

"Wha...." You look away with a blush. "I just want to spend more time with you.... T-To get to know you I mean.." You stammer. He blinks and smiles.

"You're cute when you're embarrassed." He breathes. You blush more and look to the side.

"I'm not embarrassed...." You grumble. He chuckles and stops, watching you.

"So you're blushing because it's true." He tilts his head.

"There's the movies!" You chime a bit too loudly swiftly going to look at the movies they were showing. Kid shakes his head with an amused smile before following after you.

"How about... That one." He points to an animated movie- one that you've been wanting to see.

"Yes please!" You hug his arm, making him pause.

"Alright, lets do that."

After the movie, you were even more energized. "That was awesome!" You gush, "It was so cute!"

"Glad you liked it, it was pretty good." He smiles. "So, what else?"

"I don't know.... I don't want to go back yet..." You pout slightly. You knew it was late but you wanted to hang out with him more. Kid watches you for a bit.

"You like hanging out don't you?" He guesses. "It's late, so, why don't we go somewhere after school tomorrow? If you want."

"Alright, sounds even better." You grin.

"Cool, I'll walk you home." He decides.

"Oh, Vivi lives near here, I'll spend the night with her so you don't have to go far." You decide leading the way. He falls in step with you, and you cant help but peer at him. He smirks a bit.

"What?" He chuckles, looking at you.

"I didn't say anything." You look away swiftly.

"Then what are you thinking of?" He asks softly.

"Tonight has been so great with you, even if its just walking under the stars, it spectacular." You smile, meeting his gaze.

"Im taking that one." He rumbles, smiling back.

"Then it'll be ours." You hum, looking to the stars. Kid chuckles, leaning on you. A little bit later, you're in front of Vivi's. "This is it."

"Nice... Then I'll see you tomorrow?" He breathes rubbing his neck. You shift, looking into his eyes.

"Yeah," You murmur. He smiles and turns to go, but you catch his arm, leaning up and kissing his cheek. Kid totally freezes, red capturing his face. "See you later." You add before dashing to the side of Vivi's house and climbing up to her window. You roll in and start giggling with a heavy blush.