2

(Tokidoki Pov)

I Jumped across the tracks grabbing him, I pulled him back onto the platform. A large gasp went around the platforms. He is out cold, I picked him up in my arms. I was right his hair is soft, Blondie was looking at me in awe, "You, YOU DO THIS AGAIN TO Anyone I'll murder you. especially if it this kid right here." I Scream before boarding the train. Everyone is still quiet and staring, I think someone was recording that. I hope Father Could've seen, he'd be proud but very angry. Since it was heroic but stupid.

The Train stopped. But Fluffy, he is still out cold. Eh, I'm not that tired and I am used to People staring at me. I just carry him to school, "Blondie?" I said and he replied, "Yes? It's Bokugo" he looked over, "Carry Fluffy here's bag to school and I'll Let you off for a while." He rolled his eyes picked his bag and fluffy's up. And we were off, a lot of people stared this fucked Bokugo up. He started to sware under his breathe. I wasn't that long until we arrived at school, I looked at the test results before we arrived at school. Bokugo said he was 7th place with 60 saving/hero points and zero fighting points. He was also in class A with us, We walk into the classroom and everyone went silent. "Bokugo sit!" I clearly said and everyone heard it.  I walked through the rows of desks. They were all labelled with names, I turned and looked at the entire class. "Does anyone know Fluffy's name?" I asked feeling like an idiot. 

"Icy hot his name is Deku!" Bokugo said across the room putting his feet on the desk. Deku twitched randomly. It caught me off guard and unintentionally dropped him. My phone started to ring, I looked It was my Father I went to the hall and answered it.

(Deku Pov)

The burs, They keep replaying in my head and I have no idea what Happen or what's going on. My entire body is numb, A strong shock went through me leaving me cold. I twitched, again and again, I couldn't see but randomly I sat up straight. I couldn't move my own body, Someone was controlling my body. I jumped onto my feet, I opened my eye. I could see people including Bokugo, Wait Bakuchan. He pushed me on the tracks, I could feel my body moving. One step, two steps, three, towards him. My head swung down my chin on my chest, I could see myself off the polished metal on my shoes. My eyes They were glowing red and black. Black instead of white and red instead of green. Pain struck my back, I caught a glimpse of a black thing leaving my body. 

I collapsed onto my hands and knees, coughing and choking at the same time. "Someone gets a Teacher!" a girl screamed, "I am already here!" An older man said. I couldn't see him though, reality started to slip away again. I jolt brought me back to my feet all I could do was cry, Hot tears rolled down my face, I managed to throw my hands to my Head multiple times it looked like a glitchy video probably. I Screamed, " I - I -CAN't COn-Troll- My - Own, " It stopped, "Fluffy? What's going on?" Someone said I look over it was a cute guy with half and half hair. I started trembling, I tried to smile, Then had a whiteout. The last thing I remember is him catching me and a hot glowing gold tear hitting my face.