chapter 13

*Jughead's pov*

"OMG stop staring! What do you want?"She yelled now

"I uhm i-" i stopped because I actually didn't really know why I was

"You what??" She asked still trying to cover herself. But it didn't really work

"Reggie kicked me out." I mumbled not sure if she heard me

"Why?? And why are you here if you could go to chuck or someone else. You know that veronica don't really wants to see you just like me" she said Cold.
It made me sad that my only real family I had left hated me so much.

"I wanted to ask if I could stay here and Cheryl said she is going to live with someone else. But I guess it was wrong to come. I'll go now" i actually didn't come because of this  but it was the only thing I could say now.
She first thought about something but then looked at me

"Well I guess I can't just let you sleep with a random person. So you can sleep her for a night or two. BUT you really have to fix this with Reggie. And I uh I... i don't want to have girls here" she said and the laat part sounded sad or even... jealous?
No no no she isn't jealous.

"Wait really??" I asked now realising her words.
She nodded
"Oh wow thank you betty I... I really need to fix this shit with Ronnie. Do you know where she is??" I asked

"Yeah ... Yeah you have to apologise to... her uhm no I don't know where she is"  she said 

She then just took some clothes and went to the bathroom. I felt like I said something wrong but I don't know what...

*Betty's Pov*

I was kinda sad. Sad about the fact that the thought he just had to apologise to Veronica and not to me. I mean yeah I didn't let him explain himself but he was like at the beginning. He started to push me away. I actually shouldn't care but I just did.
H
O
L
Y
.
S
H
I
T

I like him. I like jughead Jones. The biggest asshole ever. And Also my best  friends brother. No no no this can't be true right now.
I actually didn't want to do it but I slapped myself.

"Ouch!" I said i guess it was to loud because jughead already knocked on the bathroom door

"Are you okay betty?" He asked

"Like you would care..." I mumbled

"What??"

"Uhm nothing yeah I'm okayI said

Just when I had my Underwear and bra on I noticed I didn't have my hoodie here. Oh fuck.
I opened the door slightly and looked if jughead was there.