chapter 5

* Veronica's POV *
I waited at the airport for lJug, god I've missed him so much, if he was still a loner? I saw a car drive in my direction, and i could not believe who came out
"BETTYYY !!" I called ran to her and hugged her tigh
"God V, I missed you so much"
"Uhm girls, I'm still here, too." I immediately turned to jughead and hugged him.
"Wow, jug, you're not the weirdo anymore, I mean, look at you, and I thought I was the only beautiful person in the family," I said, laughing
"Yeah well, I've changed a lot since college," he said nervously, and I knew he was not telling the truth.
"Jug, wait,from  where do you know Betty, are you together or something?" but before jughead could answer, betty immediately said
"What, oh, uh, we are not together, we uh  we are just friends, normal friends"
"Jeez betty calm down" I said and she blushed
"Betty and I know each other from college, we uh hang out  together sometimes, and when we just wanted to go out to eat I realised  I had to pick you up, so she came with me " said Jughead and I only nodded
"Uh can we go now? I need my beauty sleep" I asked because I was tired from the flight
"Ronny we have not seen each other for 10 years and you are still the same Veronica", replied Jughead and I rolled my eyes
"Hey jug, leave my best friend alone," betty intervened now and we all laughed. It seemed to me that the two had a chemistry between each other.
The whole car ride  Betty and I told  Jughead old stories from high school.
* Jughead's POV *
Fuck, if betty and veronica are best friends, veronica would hate and kill me if i hurt betty.
"Betttttyyyyy, do you actually have a boyfriend at last after Dy-" betty interrupted her immediately
"Uh no, I honestly do not want any"
"And what about you jughead, do you have a girlfriend?"
"I do not have any," I replied
"And are you interested in anyone?" she asked me
I just looked at Betty with an inconspicuous look so only she saw it. Of course I was not interested but she thought so. Arrived at college I dropped off Betty and Veronica and went to my room that I had to share with Archie (A / N yes I know I had said in a chapter that he lives at home but I noticed that in college there are also rooms and al  and that fits better now so he is sometimes at home  but is most of the time In the college)
* Betty's POV *
"In which room do you live V?"
"Uhm wait," she said, looking at her  phone
"Room 135"
"Omggg really ???? That's my room, and also from another girl, her name is Cheryl"
"ommgg I'm so happy right now  aaahh" we hugged each other out of joy and made our way into our rooms. Our room was quite simple, in a welcoming cozy way.
I used to stay with my family on weekends but most of the time I was in college. Veronica and cheryl got along very well, luckily. Cheryl can sometimes be a bitch, and I really not need a fight. I helped V to unpack her things and then j showed her around.
"Betty do you know what jug meant when he said he has changed a lot?"  Veronica asked me.
" uh, here at the Campus  is this group of boys, they are all player, they use girls for sex,  and well... jughead is in this group too. We never talked or something but a week ago he came up to me and always wanted to go on a date. I've always said no because I think he will use me. A-and I can't get over the "I used you and didn't love you" shit again."
"Omg wow, I never thought he would be a player, duh when he even comes 3 meter near you I'll kill him, even if he's my brother" i smiled at her and we went back to our Room.

[It's almost 2 a.m. why am I awake. But anyways hope you all like it]