Zinnia was making sweet sounds whenever I sucked her lips and boy was it great. Her arms which were around my neck are pulling me closer and closer and I know she was being instinctive. She was not doing anything knowingly, it was intuitive. She just let her body take control.

I was not planning to give her a full blown kiss. I was just intending for a peck and scare her. Then why am I the one who is enjoying this more than her?

My mind was willing me to stop but my heart was encouraging me to go on. My body has turned into a magnet that gets stuck to Zinnia like a metal. I want to pull away but weirdly I don't want to stop too.

Wasn't I the one who was cursing her just moments ago? Then what happened suddenly that I enjoyed her hug earlier? Why did it soothe my heart when she came running into my arms the first thing she arrived?

I know what these strange feeling are but... but it's not possible. I get irritated by her. I don't like her near me. Sometimes I even want to strangle her. I was practicing shooting hard from past few days so I could put a good bullet into her head. She doesn't let me talk. She doesn't let me have my way with anything. She does not consider me dangerous. Hell, she is more evil than I am.

Then why... why the hell I seem to have this soft corner for her?

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?" I heard a loud shriek bringing me out of my haze. What Now? Just now I starting exploring and here comes the third wheel.

Tuyen!

I pulled away from the kiss and covered Zinnia's face in my chest. She was still heaving heavily with eyes closed. Her body is still shaking from the make out session and not to mention her red painted face.

Blush suits her!

"Practicing?" I said still covering Zinnia's head in my hard chest. Tuyen narrowed her eyes and scowl covered her face.

I looked around for Egor but he was not there. Where the hell is he when he is needed!

"Practicing kiss? Do I look like Zinnia?" She scoffed in anger and pulled Zinnia away from my arms.

"Yes." This time it was Zinnia who answered it. She was blushing profusely.

No, please don't blush like that if you want to be safe. Safe from me!

"What?" Tuyen looked pointedly at Zinnia and for the first time I saw her cower back. Zinnia immediately took the sheets of kiss thesis from the chair and gave them to Tuyen with a proud smile.

"See we are really practicing the scene. I even researched on it. Mr. Monk is being a great actor and practicing it with me." Zinnia spoke with a I-achieved-something-great smile for which I chuckled.

Gosh, this girl!

"Have you lost it, Zinnia? Do you realize what you just did? The first kiss you were treasuring to give to your husband, you gave it him!" Tuyen yelled in agony.

Ouch, such noise pollution she creates.

What is her problem now? Zinnia gave the authority herself and she's happy with it then what is this third wheel's problem!

"But I did not give my first kiss. It is still with me." Zinnia tried to explain.

What does she mean it is still with her? She just gave it to me.

Zinnia you can lie this way. She caught us red handed and it is foolish to lie now not to mention you are raising a finger on my character.

You tempted me, took a kiss from me, made me crave you and go mad for you, made me loose control, made me helpless and now you are denying me? How can you be so cruel?

"Zinnia –" Tuyen gritted out and took a deep breath controlling her raising rage. She glared at me like she has the power to kill me with the daggers she was throwing right now.

"The one who kiss is Anna, Tuyen. This is not Mr. Monk here, he is Damian. Anna and Damian kissed not Zinnia and Mr. Monk. I still have my first kiss with me and I will give it to Mr. Monk later when the time comes." The Hell?

Tuyen looked like she want to smack Zinnia and I was... well shell shocked. So I just kissed Anna, not Zinnia?

What kind of illogical logic is this?

I wanted to interrupt but since both the friends are talking seriously I did not want to butt in and not to mention the glares Tuyen was giving me.

"You stupid girl, You are Anna here. Anna is Zinnia and Zinnia is Anna." Exactly. I kissed Zinnia, not Anna.

Zinnia just smiled at Tuyen like she was the innocent person here and looked at me with sparkling eyes.

"Tuyen, Damian is a werewolf but it doesn't mean Mr. Monk is really a werewolf, right? In dramas, movies or plays there comes scenes where a character dies but it doesn't mean that the person really died, am I right?" Zinnia's face resembled the 21th century Mother Teresa where peace and calmness is her own element.

I couldn't help but bite my cheek to keep myself from smiling. Tuyen is having hard time right now and as much as I sound cruel, I liked it. I don't like that girl. She's too clever and understanding.

Not my type.

I seem to particularly like the silly one.

"The same way, Anna and Zinnia are different. Though Zinnia loves Mr. Monk, she is giving him some space to learn about each other whereas Anna is a human who was kidnapped by werewolf Damian and gradually falls in love with him." Zinnia pulled Tuyen towards the dais and sat beside her. She took her hands in her hands and started enlightening the thread difference between fantasy and reality.

Till now, I just thought Zinnia is a mental girl but heck she is silly too.

Anna and Damian kissed! What a joke.

"Where's Egor?" I asked Tuyen wanting to get away from there. One, I don't want to get interrogated by her and two I have an important meeting to attend and three if I stay here few more minutes, I might steal one more bone crushing kiss from Zinn- Anna.

"Must be rotting in one of the hospitals." She said with anger and nonchalant mixed.

Hospital?

"Why? What happened?" I got worried. What happened to him?

Tuyen looked at me really... really cruelly and smiled evilly, "He tried to take advantage of me so I made sure his sun doesn't shine ever in life."

Ouch!

Oh, Egor. Must have been careful with this bomb here.

Oh Heavens, I pray you still have some seed in you for future use, my friend.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello sweeties,

Another silly chapter here. Enjoy.

Finally they Kissed! Yay.

But Yay, Anna and Damian kissed, not Zinnia and Mr. Monk. Your comments?

Mr. Monk is slowly falling in the web called love.

Mr. Monk is loving the irritating and annoying Zinnia for what she is. Isn't it cute?

OMG! Egor lost... lost his...umm... seeds?

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my books with your friends.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim