“Leave on the hat.” She said smiling at him. In her right hand she held a stack of money. Bryson’s eyes drifted to it unintentionally. “Every time you do something correct, you receive a hundred dollar bill. She rolled over onto her back and nodded her head giving him a nod of approval.

Bryson destroyed her that day. She was left shaking and toes almost permanently curled. He made her orgasm so many times she couldn’t even count. She ended up throwing the money in the air and letting it fall onto the both of them, because he was so good. That was the day that she fell in love with him, and refused to let him go ever since.

PRESENT DAY

“Cat, are you sick?” Bryson asked with an expressionless face. Cat rolled her eyes and got off of his lap, tying up her robe.

“Wow thanks for drying up my pu-ssy. That turned me all the way off.” She said annoyed.

“Cat… ARE YOU SICK OR NOT?!” he asked again his voice boomed and shook the walls. She flinched at his boldness. The security guards were long gone, and she didn't realize it until she looked at her front door. “Man, I’m not gone touch you! Tell me what the f-uck is going on NOW!” he said again as she looked down and held her forehead in frustration.

She mumbled something.

“WHAT?” he shouted.

“Yes Bryson! I’m sick! OKAY?” she spat back at him with a wicked look on her face as if she didn’t care. As cruel as she may be, Bryson had grown to care for her the slightest bit over these last twelve months. He was her shoulder to cry on about any and everything and her d-ick to suck when her husband’s was inside of some 20 year old. He was someone who actually listened and paid attention to her body. She knew he cared. She used that to her advantage big time.

“Why didn’t you tell me Catherine and what are you doing about it?”

“First of all, how did you find out? Don’t tell me it’s in the tabloids already. Jesus Christ! They couldn’t wait until I was bald?!” she said sarcastically. Cat was tough he had to give that to her. She treated cancer like she had a cold.

“Yes, it’s all over the internet.” He lied knowing she wouldn’t find out, because she had sworn off googling herself and reading tabloids and magazines, since they only made her look like a gold digger and criminal. Which she was.

She climbed back on top of him. “Let’s forget about the c-word. If it takes me tonight, then I want to die with your d-ick inside of my p-“

“Are you fu-cking serious Cat?! This is serious. We can’t do this thing we’re doing anymore. You need to tell your husband. He needs to take care of you and be there for you and go through with this WITH you!”

“You know that’s not going to happen Bryson. He doesn’t care. I don’t even know why you’d say that!” She began to cry, tears streaming down her face.

“NO! Is this even safe? Should you even be having casual sex like this Cat?” Bryson stood up and grabbed his keys and turned to face Cat.

“Bryson. If I can’t have you then no one can. I mean it. I’ve given you everything you have. You can’t leave me, unless you give everything back.” She said nastily with tears still coming down. He threw his keys into her lap.

“THEN TAKE THIS SH-IT. TAKE ALL OF IT! YOU CAN HAVE THE CAR AND APARTMENT AND ALL OF THE MONEY. YOU CAN HAVE EVERYTHING CAT. I DON’T WANT IT ANYMORE. ESPECIALLY NOT WHEN IT’S FROM A MANIPULATIVE BITTER DESPERATE A-SS BI-TCH LIKE YOU. IF CANCER DOESN’T TAKE YOU SOON, I HOPE A SICK DICK DOES, BECAUSE I KNOW I’M NOT THE ONLY ONE YOU’VE BEEN F-UCKING!” he fumed. His chest was rising and falling rapidly. He meant every word he said. He was sick of her games, sick of her lies and sick of her intimidating people he loved and cared about. She’s the reason his family was afraid to even get in contact with him. He wanted to be rid of her whether he was broke or not. He wanted to be happy. Possibly with Safyra if she ever let him. He wanted to have a regular life that wasn't filled with lies and sneaking around trying to avoid paprazzi and private investigators. paid by her husband He didn't want any of it. 

Cat broke down and became hysterical grabbing at his legs and feet. He stepped over her and left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW! I WASN'T EVEN EXPECTING THAT ONE! CAT ACTUALLY HAS A BIT OF A HEART? WHO WOULD'VE KNOWN. WELP IT'S BROKEN NOW SO I GUESS THAT DOESN'T MATTER!

BRYSON IS AFTER SAFYRA... HMMM, HOW DO YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT THAT?

SHOULD GISELLE EVEN RISK TELLING SAFYRA ABOUT WHAT SUTTY SLUTTY'S BEEN UP TO?

HMMMMM.... questions questions questions. 

That was a short chapter, but that's only because the next chapter is on FIRE!!!!! So much juicyness is going to happen! So stay tuned and vote and comment! Even Tell your followers about me!