"I'm not helping you kill people," Scott scoffed.

"I don't want to kill all of them," Peter said, as if it was obvious. "Just the responsible ones. That doesn't have to include...." Peter looked to Brooke for help remembering the name.

"Allison," she finished for him, feeling a pit in her stomach. Scott's eyes flashed to her angrily.

"Wait, you're on his side?" Scott asked. He looked back and forth between Brooke and Derek. The former had lowered her eyes again; the latter was staring forward impassively. "Are you forgetting the part where he killed Laura?"

Brooke walked backwards a few feet until her back touched the cool metal of a row of lockers. She looked down at her hands, fingers tapping against her legs. She just wanted this confrontation to be over—for Peter to do what he needed to do.

"You want me to kill me friends," Scott practically spat at Peter. Brooke looked up at the words, paying attention to te conversation again.

"Sometimes the one's closest to you are the one's holding you back," Peter said simply. "I need you to see things from my perspective."

Peter let his werewolf claws grow out of his fingers, eyes glancing to Peter and Brooke. The two stepped forwards and grabbed one of Scott's arms, forcing him to his knees. Peter dug his claws into the back of Scott's neck, giving him the memories he wanted Scott to see. Scott fell out of Brooke and Derek's grip, falling to the floor as he gasped in pain. Brooke grimaced at the sight and turned her head.

Peter walked away without a second thought, leaving Derek and Brooke to watch Scott as he convulsed. Derek began following Peter but stopped when he noticed the blonde girl wasn't moving.

"You coming?" Derek asked. Brooke glanced between Scott and the locker room door a few times and shook her head.

"I'm just going to wait a few minutes," Brooke said, not having to tell Derek what for. He looked at her cautiously. "Go, Der. I'll catch up with you and Peter. I promise."

Derek looked at her through narrowed eyes one last time, then nodded his head and walked out the door. Brooke fell to her knees, placing a calming hand on Scott's shoulder as he witnessed the Hale House Fire.

Five minutes later, Scott was sitting on a bench in the locker room, head in his hands. Brooke was leaning against the side of a row of lockers, watching the reflection of the door in the mirrors across from her.

"Please don't hate me," Brooke spoke, breaking the silence.

Scott didn't remove his head from his hands. "I don't hate you," he sighed.

"Stiles will," Brooke said, a sad smile covering her face. Scott didn't respond.

Seconds later, Stiles ran into the room at full speed.

"Dude, we have a huge problem!" Stiles said, breath heavy from running.

"Trust me, I know," Scott said. Stiles took in his body language, figuring Peter and Derek had told him everything.

"Have you heard from Brooke?" Stiles asked, walking further into the locker room. "I texted her like five times but my phone died."

Brooke heaved a sigh and revealed herself, stepping around the lockers and into Scott and Stiles' view. Stiles immediately ran to her, pulling her in for a quick hug and taking her by surprise.

"Are you okay? They didn't hurt you, did they?" He asked quickly.

"No," Brooke said. "They wouldn't hurt me; they're family."