chapter 1

pov spencer.

''who is that girl? i never see her." " it's the new girl" says hanna. "she does look like!" aria says "she is coming to us." i'm thinking. who is that new mysterical girl and why she come to us? "spence, spence whats wrong?" emily, aria and hanna are looking at me. "uhh i have not a good feel about that person." "are you mean the new girl or who" says emily. "oh there she is." "hello" says the new girl. i'm isabella but you can say isa to me." hello, where are you come from? " philidelphia it's so great there! yes i know says aria!

pov aria.

the new girl is weird but beautiful. she has to be be a model! ah she's come out philidelphia! that's a great place. I remember the museum in philidelphia where i had a date with ezra! he's so beautiful and nice and cool.. "aria ! do you say that card on isabels bag!" whispering hanna "it's the same bag as ali !"  "You're right."

bliepbliep

our phones!

aria, " nothing is what it seems"

hanna, " the play is just beginning bitches"

aria+hanna, "A"

"emily, spencer look at your phone!" "it's a message from A, says hanna." girls is there what wrong?" isabella says. "no, no and have you a boyfriend?" "no i'm looking for the perfect boy."

pov emily

or girl.. that must i not thinking. isa is beautiful but... she doesn't look at a gay. and she is looking for a boy. she looks like ali! OMG maybe is she A. she looks like ali deliberately!

pov A

nobodt is thinking that i'm A. but i muss looking around. there muss be one person who see mee and i'm finished!