Chapter 15. "Nightmare"

I picked up Nightmare and placed him down the bed Ink gave me. I waited for some time until Nightmare woke up. Once he did he looked around and saw me. I waved and smiled at him. He got up and... Hugged me?.... I thought he would attack me or something. I hugged back. It felt nice to see and hug a semi friend. He then looked into my eyes. Which I found that weird AF. I felt uncomfortable so I looked away and said "You can stop hugging me now". He stopped hugging me and looked away.

Nightmare hugged me tightly and.... Smiled?????... What the fuck?... I hugged back as he smiled even more.... I swear I saw him blushing. Well. Nightmare wouldn't stop hugging me. He hugged me tightly and started to.... Nuzzle my neck?!.... I was starting to get weirded out. I felt very uncomfortable. But for some fucking reason I let it keep happening. He started to.... Softly.... Caress.... My body.... That's when I had enough and I pushed him away. "What the hell are you doing?!". I said.

"I want love and attention so give it to me!!" Nightmare yelled at me. "THAT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IT!!!!" I yelled even louder back at him. He froze and stayed silent. Now I know why Nightmare loved hanging around me so much. I might be blind to when others like me but I can clearly tell he likes me. He wants me. I'm not gunna be his bitch for him. He pinned me to the ground but I kicked him on. I ran to the button and pressed it. Ink came into the room. "Yes My Adorable Senpai~" Ink said.