Chapter 10 "The Deal Part 2"

"So here's the deal. I'll let you have Berry if you make him stop loving Error. You have 6 months." I said knowing Dust would agree. "DEAL!!! Now bring Berry to me." He said excited but scared not wanting to see what I've done to him. And oh have I fucked Berry up. I went to Berry and picked him up then brought him to Dust's room and threw him in. Dust saw the condition Berry was in. It wasn't a good. He was a mess. I fucked him up real good. Dust teared up and hugged Berry tightly.

Dust then started crying. I started laughing my ass off. This was so funny and fun to watch. I kept laughing as Dust cried more and more. I started crying myself. I was laughing so damn hard. Berry eventually woke up and saw Dust holding him so he pushed Dust off and ran to a corner. That made me laugh even harder. "B-Berry I'm s-sorry for wh-what I d-did to y-you!" He said and cried more. He went to Berry and hugged him. Berry hugged back while shaking like a mad man. He was that scared.

~Berry's POV~

I was really scared. I was more scared of Ink than I was of Dust. So I hugged Dust back. I felt somewhat safe with Dust. Even after what he did. Ink ended up leaving the room sometime later. But I was curious. "W-Why did he p-put is in a-a room together?" I said while looking confused and curious. "I have no idea" he said. I could tell he was lying. So I got mad and got up. Or at least tried. I used my last bit of strength to come to the corner. So I just stayed there Silent.