Dance

Cameron's POV

Matt and Camas come walking down the stairs. Everyone goes silent.

" How was it?" Regan asks. Camas looks at her confused.

" Sex. We all heard you " Taylor says.

" It was amazing" Matt speaks up. Camas smacks his chest and blushes. She walks down and sits beside Regan. Matt comes and sits beside me. We all stay silent. Dillon and Sam look at each other and shrug their shoulders.

" So. Shall we dance?",I ask walking over to the speakers. I plug my phone in and I turn on the music. Buck wild came on first. So we all stood up and staring dancing like crazy. I crank up the music. Camas and Regan dance together. Nash and Matt shimmy. Shawn just sits on the couch. watching Regan. Aaron and Taylor smack each others butts. Carter, Gilinsky and Johnson piggy back each other. Jacob Dillon and Sammy dance normally. Hayes and I are now pretending to have sex. What am I doing with my life? a slow song comes on now. Obviously Matt goes up to Camas and asks her do dance. She nods and wraps her arms around his neck. He locks his fingers behind her back.  She lays her head on his chest. I sit beside Shawn while Regan leans against the wall.

" Go ask her to dance. Look at everone. they are all slow dancing."

" What if she says no?"

" she won't. trust me" I smile. he nods and smiles. He gets up and walks to Regan. She looks up at him. then she nods. They both go away from the others. She locks her fingers around his neck and he places his hands on her waist. They would make a cute couple...