Comeing Home.

Tia's pov

Cameron and Nash have been in a fight for a long time. Nash would try to get his hands on me while I was alone. Cameron tried to get his hands on me while I was with the other guys. Its been 5 days since Cameron saw Nash and I making out.

" are you dead?" Taylor asks waving his hand in my face.

" Oh yea. Sorry. Im just..... thinking

" I said as I check my phone. I got a text from my mom. Who has been away for 2 years. My grandma or my mom dont know about Sierra.

Mom: hey

Me: Hey

Mom: how are you and Sierra doin?

Me: Good.

Mom: Really?

Me: Yea. We are getting along just fine

Mom: Ok well. I will be home in 4 days. Cant wait to see you girls!

Me: Oh. Ok. bye

I put my phone down and covered my eyes.

" you alright?" Taylor asks.

" No" I whisper.

" Tell me'' he lifts my head with his fingures.

" My grandma or my mom dont know Sierra is gone."

" You have a mom?" he asks.

" No shiz." I giggle alittle bit.

" YO GUYS GET IN HERE!" Taylor yells. All the guys come running in. Nash and Cam are talking!

" Yo Taylor. Whats up?" Matt asks sitting beside him.

" Tia has a mom" he says. Everybody looks at me.

" She is comeing home in 4 days. And if im not there, she is going to freak"

" We cant drive back, its 600 miles away. And I bet Will dosnt want to drive back." Jack J says.

" But if she notices im gone. She is going to call the cops. Then they will look for me. And when they find me with you guys, you dudes might be put in jail for kidnap."

" we have to go back." Will walks in the room putting his jacket on.

" are you sure?" I ask standing up.

" I am not going to jail. Im to old haaa" he laughs walking out. Hayes sits beside Nash and whispers sometthing in his ear. Nash nods. Hayes walks out followed by Nash.

" Lets go then." Cameron says getting up and walking out. I follow him. I speed walk up to him.

" Cameron"

" Hmm?"

" Just wanted to say hi. Thats it" I chuckle.

" Oh. Ok. Onn the bus, can we sit together? I missed you." he says taking my hand.

" I would love to." I say grabing his hand. We walk down the hallway talking about my mom.

" Hey Tia" Nash says standing beside me in the elevater.

" Hey Nash" I say. Cameron grips my hand. I look at him and he shakes his head.

" Sorry" I whisper to him. We walk out of the elevator. We walk back to the bus. I sit on the couch. Cameron sits beside me. Nash looks at Cameron. Then me. He rolls his eyes. He sits on the couch away from us. I look at the tiny bed. Then I remember Sierra waking up screaming. My eyes get blurry. I blink and a tear falls down my cheek. I wipe it away.

" you alright?" Cameron asks.

" No" I point to the bed. He looks.

" Oh....." he wraps his arm around my waist. I lay my head on his.shoulder. He kisses my head.

" She is in a better place now." he says.

" I know. I just miss her. So so much." I Lay my head on his lap. He plays with my hair. I close my eyes.

- Next day -

We are half way there. We have been on the bus for hours. Ans I cant take it anymore.

" WILL GO FASTER!" I lean agaisnt the wall.  I feel the bus go faster. Nash stand up and walks to me. He leans beside me.

" Hey" he says.

" Hi"

" Having fun?"

" No. I dont know what to tell my mom and grandma. What if they throw me out of the state?"

" they wont. Trust me."

" I dont think I can trust you"

" You can."

- 46 mins later-

We park infront of my house. I get out. I look around. Ghosttown. I walk up the pathway followed by the 11 boys.

" Ok. Here we go. Into my shity house." I open the door. Still smells like cinnamon. I take a huge sniff. I hear the boys smell to. I walk into the living room. Sierra's Mr.Tickles was on the floor. I picked it up.

" This is Mr.Tickles" I hold it up.

" Thats Sierra's cuddle toy?" Carter asks.

" Yea. She loved it so much" I set it on the window ledge. I look at the boys who are looking around. I walk down the hall and into the kitchen. I open the fridge. Rotten food. I close the fridge.  I open the cuboards. Twinkies. I take the box and I take a package out. I open the pack and I shove the whole thing in my mouth. I chew. I hear the boys walk in. I turn around. They look at me like im insane.

" Im starving" I say swollowing the twinkie. I put the box down.

" I really need a shower and new clothes. So I am going up to my room. If you all want to look around, Go ahead" I walk past the boys and up the stairs. I walk down the hallway and I into my room. My bright blue walls shine in the sun. I walk to my dresser and I get out a new bra, underwear and Shorts and a Tank top. I walk into my bathroom and I strip naked. I turn the water on hot. I walk to the mirror and I stare at my scars. I feel around each scar. I open my drawer and I look around. I see my bag of knifes and blades. I take it out. I open it and I dump it all in the toilet. I flush. I walk to the shower and I hop in. The warm water runs down my body. I get my shampoo. I wash my hair. I get my pumpkin body wash and I rub it all around my body. I rinse off. I turn the water off and I get out. I wrap a pink fuzzy towel around my body. The door opens. Cameron walks in.

" Oh jeeez. sorry!" He covers his eyes.

" Its fine. You can look." I make sure he cant see anything. He looks at me.

" You are even hotter with a towel around you" he walks closer.

" Thanks I guess." I get closer to him. His body presses agaisnt mine. He wraps his arms around my waist. His hands touch my butt. he leans in and kisses my lips. I wrap my arms around his neck. Cameron grabs my towel and yanks it off. I cover my boobs and vagina.

" CAMERON!" I scream picking the towel up. I wrap it around my body.

" Damn. You look gorg naked" He smiles. Nash walks in.

" The fuck!?'