Moving On.

Camerons pov

" Alexa what the hell, go away. What are you doing here?" I ask. She smirks.

"Coming to see you. I missed you Cammy"

" Dont call me Cammy. Its Cameron."

" I heard about Tiffany. How could you Cammy?"

" Her name wasnt Tiffany. It was Tia. "

" Its all over the news by the way"

" I didnt do anything. It was a fucking retarded driver. Leave me alone Tia"

" Im not Tia. Im Alexa"

" Omg, I need to go. Bye Alexa." I say running past her back to the bathroom. Alexa's perfume runs up my nose. That women puts to much on. I slam the door shut. 

Nash's pov

Alexa comes on stage. I look at her. She smiles.

" Wheres Cameron?" I ask walking towards her. As soon as girls see me talking to Alexa, they all boo. I pull her backstage. I hear her giggling. I turn around and I look her right in the eyes.

" Wheres Cameron" 

"Bathroom" She says leanign agaisnt the wall pulling me closer. I push back and I walk to the bathroom. I storm in to see Cameron looking into the mirror with his hands gripping on the sides of the sink.

" Cam, you ok?" I ask walking closer to him. I put my hand on his shoulder.

" Its all over the fucking news..... ITS ALL OVER THE FUCKING NEWS!" He yells.

" What is?"

" TIA!"

" Cameron. thats enough. You have to get her out of your head!"

" I CANT! SHE WAS THE ONLY PERSON I TRULEY CARED ABOUT!"

" I know. But you have to let go. I know its hard. But trust me, you will move on."

" I guess you're right. Thanks Nash" He says bro hugging me.

Sorry this is short. I havnt been active with my fanfictions.