Chapter 30

Exchanged Love
Chapter 30: "Struggling For Love."

Ai Fei's P.O.V

- Napataas kilay na lang ako nang makita ko Ang dalawa g dikit ng dikit sa boyfriend ko.

Emma: Waaaaaaa Disneyland hontoni sugoi.

" Excuse me? Emma San? Can't you speak English? Or Tagalog?"

Emma: Eh? Wakaranai? (Eh? Hindi kita maindihan?)

I lifted my eyebrow at her at umalis. Makita Yun nilang lahat Nao, Jung Min, Hangu, Emma and even Kaito.
It was supposed to be my vacation with Kaito.

I walked faster and faster I heard Nao calling me and Following me. I won't stop walking until it's kaito who will call me.

Nao: Ai Fei Ano ba!

"What!?"

Nao: What's wrong?

I told her everything, I'm really upset and mad right now.

Na: Oh I understand, so that was Emma? The Fiance.

"I'm pissed off."

Nao: Sa tingin mo? What would kaito feel that you left him there? Sa promise niyo ba naman na you would get through this together? Bat siya Lang nandun?

I frowned my cousin's right. I shouldn't be affected with this since Kaito is mine and I'm the one he loves not that girl.

"Wowww cozy ibang iba na talaga Ang mature mo na!?"

Nao: Xie Xie.

"Btw. I forgot why did you dyed your hair black again?"

Nao: I just wanted to? Enough questions let's go back there. They are about to head sa hotel na kung saan tayo s stay.

When we got back I saw Kaito smiling while Emma is holding his hand. I clinched my teeth and nakita yun ni Nao.

Nao: pasar Kalma may rason diyan si Kaito.

We went to our hotel and packed our things. Matapos nun we went sa rides and nanood ng theatrical shows. But I never get to hold my boyfriend or even just to stand and sit by his side for the reason parang linta yung Emma.

The day ended and we went back to our apartment and nag usap kami Ni Nao kasi parang may problema siya.

"You okay?"

Nao: I am ... But I don't know why Jung Min is rushing to head back home. Uuwi na siya bukas ng Umaga. So I will too.

"Sige uwi na lang rin ako Sasama ko Kayo."

Nao: coz the point here is... Why is he rushing? He just told me because he wasted a weekend.

"Calm down just talk to him tomorrow."

Nao: it's been two months of our relationship but his still hiding so many things.

"Let's just sleep okay and will leave first thing in the morning okay?"

Nao: Okay....

At dinner....

Kaito's P.O.V

- Emma Chan is been sticking with me the whole day. I didn't even had the time to talk and spend a date with Ai Fei.

Dinner time it is now. But it seemed to be so quiet. So I started to talk.

" So Jung Min your going home tomorrow? If it's something urgent it's okay."

Fei: Uuwi na Rin Kami ni Nao.

Nagulat ako na uuwi narin si Ai Fei. I knew it she's upset. Urrrr why does this need to happen to me.

Fei: CR Lang ako...

Agad akong tumayo at sinundan siya.

" Ai Fei! Hey talk to me please."

Fei: What?

"You're upset? Please know the situation here."

Fei: Oh I know don't worry... But perhaps you should just even did the least and tell her that I am your girlfriend!

"It's not that easy I can't!"

Fei: You can't? Okay fine...

"Why is it hard for you to understand?!"

She slapped me when I shouted at her and walk back to the dining area. After a while I followed back.

"Since everyone wants to go home though let's all go home tomorrow."

Emma: ehhh!!???? Doshite!!!? Nani Nani nani?!

Hangu: I didn't even get to enjoy. How lame.

After we ate dinner I stood by the window at the dining room. And Jung Min sat down on the chair beside me.

Jung: hmmm is it, Emma having a heart disease. And you can't tell her that Ai Fei Is your girlfriend. Ain't it?

" Yeah you're right. After 2 days it's been 2 months that we're together. But yeah I kept a lot of secrets."

Jung: don't Worry likewise here bro.

"Emma is a good friend of mine back at Japan. She's been diagnosed with heart disease so it affects her emotions too. I don't want to let her suffer.

Jung Min: Yet youre also afraid of loosing Fei? Your in a delimma. But you only have to choose what weighs more. Pity or Love.

"It's hard... Oh hey hey! I know why you're going home?"

Jung: Shhh shut up dude. Tinatawagan ako Ni Rosita and she's been threatening me... If I won't show up tomorrow she'll tell Nao.

"It's better if she did."

Jung: oh shut up.

At school....

Ai Fei's P.O.V

- I'm alone sitting big tree at the school park. Monthsary namin Ni Kaito bukas. And Hindi kami mag uusap. I opened my phone and received a text from ling Tan.

Ling: Hey how're you?

Me: fine.

Ling: wow Ang cold.

Me: I'm not HAHA...

Ling Tan: If you have problems please care to tell me too.

Me: Yes thankyou tan. Take care.

Ling Tan: you too...

I happen to pass by the dance club room. There are no sign of people there. I walked and walked coz there are no classes since they are all really busy. I was about to take a turn. Pero nakita ko si Kaito kasama na naman si Emma. To avoid conflict I turned the opposite direction.

Ai Fei's Imagination level 2

What if Kaito fell in love with Emma. I guess this is what will happen.

Kaito: I'm sorry but you're way too moody for me you're better off with a chameleon.

Wait what why Chameleon.... Ulit ulit...

Kaito: I'm sorry but you're way too moody for me you're better off with a tambay.

Please Sana wag naman.

End of her imagination....

The day ended Kaito spent his whole day again with Emma. Perhat even though it's a special day for him and me tomorrow malilimutan na Niya dahil sa away namin.

EejChan

Exchanged Love....