three

kirishima put the detergent stick back into her bag and swiftly made her way down to the meeting room, files in hand.- fatgums company was trying to score a deal with iida tenya, or ingenium, the company famous for their fast running shoes. kirishima was hoping that if this went well, and they convinced iida to help produce the clothing line, the line more so for cosplay but nonetheless it was clothing of a sort.

"good evening everyone," said a very short man with pearly white hair and dark eyes that appeared black. "kirishima if you wouldnt mine presenting for us." kirishima nodded at the man and stood up, her shirt brushing against her arms as it sat on her shoulders.

kirishima went up to the board and began the presentation. 

she took the spotlight and paced back and forth a bit, talking about the companies, and the benefits of working together, that kind of thing, but most people on the office were staring at her.
she kept surprisingly calm, although she was highly annoyed, and at one point gave one of the representatives, mineta, a terrifying glare.
   kiri kept going and eventually the presentation part ended and she sat at the long table, listening to the others discuss and occasionally putting in a word.

once the business meeting ended, she took a breath outside the room. her boss approached her and she stiffened a bit, worried that she might've done something wrong. "kirishima, that presentation pretty much secured us that deal, you did an amazing job."
she smiled in relief, "thank you sir." she says, and he walks away.

kirishima left the area to find the free bagels and tiny muffins the office would put out to keep people happy. once she did she munched down, sitting in a chair in the lounge and looking around at people.
everyone seemed to be doing their jobs. since she was relaxed again, her mind started wandering and she found herself wondering where the grump from earlier, bakugou, went.

should she look for him?

a/n: thank you so much Emo_Otaku_999 for writing the rest of this chapter, i needed the help and i appericate you uwu~