one

it was a shitty day to say the least, when kirishima had awoke it was pouring rain and she had only thirty minutes to get ready.- she had bumped into the wall trying to get to the bathroom, and the hot water was turned off.

so after trying to get herself ready in fifteen minutes, she left the house hungry and drained. her stomach gurgled and rumbled, kirishima groaning and pulling her stomach in to keep down the noise, sipping her water to help combat the hunger though she knew that would only work for so long before it demanded food. kirishima sighed, stepping up to a taxi she managed to call down and put her purse in her lap, leaning back into the seat and closed her eyes, taking a moment of rest.

then her stomach growled and her eyes popped open, heat coming up to her face and she looked out the window.
"here ya go young lady." kirishima hummed quizzingly and turned, a energy bar pointed in her direction. "its alright, go ahead and take it.- im far too old to bother hurting you." he chuckled and kirishima took it, though still weary of the man. "th-thank you."
kirishima smiled and the man looked at her through the mirror, nodded and turned the corner, not far from kirishimas work.

-

"heres your money, have a good day sir." kirishima smiled, and walking up to the building, stepping up behind a girl with short brown hair struggling to push open the giant glass door, her hands full of papers and a coffee cup tucked in the bend of her elbow. "let be help you." kirishima smiled at the small girl, startled and obviously anxious; kirishima pushed open the door with no effort, feeling proud of the hours she had spent working out, "tha-thank you!" she bowed her head, smiling brightly and shuffled inside the large building. kirishima followed her inside and the girl gulped as she looked around the large lobby, men in finely tailored suits and women in pencil skirts with theyre hair in loose curls or tight buns.- "hey, dont worry to much." kirishima put a hand on the girls shoulder reassuringly, "being so tense wont make a good impression, just be yourself and you'll do great." kirishima gave a closed eye, toothy smile. the intern stunned for a moment before her eyes glassed over and she smiled, "youre so kind!"

kirishima grinned, "whats your name?" the girl smiled back, seeming more at ease. "uraraka ochako, im an intern here." kirishima hummed delightedly, remembering when she started her first day at the company.