two

kirishima took a seat at her desk, her assistant coming in to inform her of the meeting in an thirty minutes. "thank you koda, i'll be there in a moment." she smiled at him, the male nodding shyly and trotting off down the hall.- she sighed, spinning in her office chair and stood up, stacking together the folders and paper work she needed for the meeting and headed out her office.

a yawn itched up her throat, so kirishima took a quick detour over to the coffee station, picking up a cup from the stack and taking the handle of the bot.

pouring the caffeine into the cup, steam rising, opening the small fridge for the bottle of milk and stirred her cup. taking a sip of the caffeinated drink, feeling more awake then she had a moment ago.

"ah, ms.kirishima, how are you this morning?" iida, the president of a famous shoe company, greeted kirishima and she shook his hand. "good morning, im doing good, how are things going for you?" she gave a closed eye smile and they chatted for a moment before his vice president called for him.

"well i must depart, have a nice day." iida pushed his glasses up his nose, taking leave. "you too." kirishima smiled, taking a sip of her coffee and turning around, sighing deeply.

"shi-"

kirishimas coffee spilt on her shirt, the liquid staining the tan silk bow.- kirishima looked at her shirt, sitting her cup on the counter and she pinched it between her fingers, speaking.

"im so sorry, are you okay?" she looked up, red eyes meeting with a glare like fire. "tch, im just dandy." the spiky blonde male sneered, turning his head and closing his eyes, his upper lip turnt up. "im sorry again, you arent hurt or anything are you?" she asked, undoing the bow as her collar came loose, she stared wide eyed at the male in front of her, examining him up and down before coming to a realization. "you're bakugou katsuki right?" she asked, taking the male by surprise as he wipped his head around, mouth slightly agape. "ye-" the male stammered, clearing his throat and giving a pointed look. "dont use my first name," his eyes traveled over kirishima.- he sighed. "very well then.- im kirishima eijrou." she smiled at him, rolling the string that once was in a bow around her neck. bakugou watched for a moment,

"here."

kirishima looked up, curious and nearly got hit in the face with the object bakugou was holding out too her. "whats this?" she took it from him, looking at it. "it'll get rid of the stain." he said before walking past her. "thank you bakugou-san!" kirishima called back, holding the detergent stick in her hand.

the blonde male stopped, grunted and walked on around the corner.

kirishima felt a small smile stretch her lips, though unnoticeable to the naked eye and as she pushed open the door to the rest room she thought, 'a little rough around the edges, but he seems to have a soft spot.'