"P'Sing? Could you-", started to say Krist but Singto instantly shook his head. "I need to hide my hard-on, Krist." Krist blushed. He could not say anything to that. He stayed quiet and let Singto walk behind him, hiding his hard-on. Luckily, for Krist, his swimming shorts were not wet at all. Otherwise, everyone would have noticed that he had a massive hard-on too. "Aren't you cold?", asked Krist as he realised that Singto's swimming shorts were wet. Singto whispered in his ear: "You think?" Krist himself was feeling very hot because of the hot thoughts going on in his mind. Singto was probably doing the same. He smiled as he felt Singto tighten his hold on their entwined hands. "My car?", asked Singto. Krist did not care whose car right now. It could be his or Singto's or anyone's, it did not matter at all. "My place?", he then asked. "Yes. Mika is at home.", replied Singto.

Ah, Krist bit his lip. His place then. He did not want anyone to hear anything. He heard Singto chuckling and he turned to look at him. Singto said: "Better be your place since we'll do a lot of noise." Right, Singto had read his mind, thought Krist as he blushed. Reaching outside, Singto said: "Let's run. I can't wait." And he dragged Krist along with him as they ran towards Krist's car, laughing like two horny teenagers. Krist sat down on the driver's seat and turned to look at Singto who instantly reached out to capture his face and kissed him again. His tongue slid against Krist's, causing the omega to moan and squirm on the seat. The hot kiss was worth every picture that could be taken right now by anyone who might see them and recognise them. Krist never thought he would have such a reckless thought in his life. Singto felt Krist's mouth shake against his and he broke the kiss, leaning his forehead against Krist's as he asked: "What's funny?" Krist shook his head. He just replied as he chuckled once more: "I need to drive."

Singto nodded and Krist took a deep breath as he started the car, trying his best to calm his racing heart. Twenty agonising minutes later, Krist finally reached his apartment. He turned to look at Singto. And he trembled as he saw the dominance surface in Singto's gaze. He suddenly wanted Singto to drag him into the apartment and throw him on the bed. He wanted his body on him, inside him, moving fast until he forgot everything. Forgot who he was, and forgot what he needed to be. Forget everything he'd worked so hard to become. He went red at his own thoughts. Singto lifted his eyebrow at him and leaned over, kissing his red cheek. "Penny for your thoughts?", he asked softly. And Krist shook his head, moving so as to get out of the car. But due to the seat belt still buckled in, he bounced back into his seat. 

Singto burst out laughing and watched in amusement how Krist fumbled around with the seat belt. He reached out and whispered: "Let me.." And his hands brushed against Krist's thighs several times before he supposedly could unlock the seat belt. By the time he finished his "so difficult" task, Krist was breathing hard on his seat, eyes closed and biting his lips hard to avoid moaning. Singto raised his head and saw this very tempting sight. He groaned and unlocked his seat belt hurriedly. He got out of the car and came to Krist's side to grab his hand. Reaching the apartment, he pressed his chest against Krist's back as the latter tried to open the door. Krist moaned when he felt Singto's hard shaft against his ass. And he leaned heavily against the door, feeling Singto's hot breath on his nape. His very sensitive nape. 

Singto whispered: "Open the door, Krist before I take you right here outside your apartment." Krist bit his lip as he got tempted to just bend over and let Singto take him right there as Singto wished. He weakly opened the door and as soon as they entered the apartment, Krist was immediately picked up, right in Singto's arms. He raised his head and looked at Singto who said to him: "Sofa for this round, Krist. I can't wait any longer." Krist nodded as he wrapped his arms around his prince's neck and reached up to kiss his neck. He licked and nipped the skin. Singto groaned and tightened his hold as he reached the sofa. And feeling too good with Krist's lips and tongue on his neck, he stood there with Krist in his arms, just enjoying the tingling feeling. Until Krist looked down and said breathlessly: "Let me down." Singto placed him gently on the ground and Krist leaned on his shoulders as Singto knelt down to remove his shorts. He threw them away and finally raised his eyes to look at Krist.