Luke decided to leave their conversation at that. He put his head down on the table in front of him and partially listened to what Mrs. Edmund was going on about. Melody was scribbling down notes, maybe Luke could ask for them later if he needed them. When she stopped writing and sat back in her seat, Luke sat up and looked at the time on his phone. They had about ten minutes left of class.

"I'm going to sit with you at lunch today," Luke announced.

"Yeah, you do that," Melody laughed.

"I'm serious," Luke pouted, Melody nodded in response. "I want to be friends, Melody," he whined.

"If you actually end up sitting with me at lunch, please ignore Nik and Autumn," she finally said, and Luke tried to hold back a smile but his dimples were showing through.

"Why's that?" Luke asked her. She sighed, and pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Just ignore them," she warned, and Luke nodded. Melody needed to text Autumn and Nikki, and beg them not to embarrass her at lunch today. If they made any comments about their weirdly formed obsession with Luke and Melody being together, so help her god she would strangle them.

"Can I bring friends too?" Luke asked. Melody immediately thought about Luke's girlfriend, and seeing Melody's panicked look, Luke blurted, "Ali won't be there, don't worry." 

"Yeah, are you bringing purple hair?" Melody asked, nodding to Michael who looked miserable in the front of the class.

"Yeah, and my mate Ashton," Luke told her. "Can I see your phone?" Luke asked, it was now or never. Melody nodded, and quickly deleted her group text with Nikki and Autumn, and passed Luke her phone. He tapped the screen, grinned to himself, and passed the phone back to her.

"I'm so flattered, Melody," he laughed, Melody rolled her eyes as she saw the text message Luke had sent himself.

To: Luke dropyourpanties Hemmings
I love your shirt today, but it would probably look better on the floor (;

"You're strange, Luke," Melody teased. Luke acted offended, which only made Melody laugh. "What did you put my contact name as?" Melody asked, trying to peek at Luke's phone. Luke shrugged, and Melody snatched his phone from his hand. He had just started typing Melody, but never got to finish the rest of the name. Melody took it upon herself to help him out. She typed a few words and handed Luke his phone.

"Really, this is so cheesy," Luke said, wrinkling his nose. "My favorite Melody." Luke, actually thought it was kind of cute, but he didn't tell her that.

"It's clever and you know it!" She smirked, clearly proud of herself.

"Yeah, whatever you say," Luke said, and she poked out her tongue at him. "I take back what I said yesterday, you are not quiet." 

"I told you," she said pointing a finger at his face. The bell rang, and Luke found himself disappointed that the class had ended. "See you at lunch?" Melody said, but it came out like a question.

"Yeah, see you then," Luke beamed and jogged after Michael.

Melody walked to her next class, which she happened to have with Calum. She took her seat, and a few seconds later a smiling squishy faced boy sat next to her.

"Hi," he said, after he made himself comfortable. Melody had learned that Calum was a very happy, hyper teenage boy. He also made Melody feel very comfortable around him, she was grateful that he decided to sit next to her yesterday. They had immediately clicked, and exchanged numbers. They'd pretty much been texting ever since. 

"Hey, so you're still sitting with us today, right?" She asked, and Calum nodded dramatically. "Good," she laughed, "We have even more company," Melody went on.