Shot 5

Hey Friends!

After a long time update! Sorry for late update...

This chapter for my friend NehaRai0 sorry for late darlo 😘

Precap : Swasan Moments ,  Ramta,  laksh come at Swara 's house,  Swara gave laksh slap and moments of Swasan,  Sanskar's   strange behavior,  Swara 's confusion toward his behavior.

In Morning;

In Shekar 's mansion;

Swara come on stairs, while dress up,  see Ramta,  Laksh are sitting in hall,  become confused by their sudden arrival,  Shekar,  Shomi see her and smiles,  Shomi go toward Swara and hold her hand,  bring her in hall,  Swara is looking at them being confused.

Shekar : ( smiling) Beta,  we we're waiting for you only?

Swara : ( confused yet calm) for what baba?

Shomi : ( while smiling) we are here for fixing your marriage with laksh.

Swara 's eyes gets widened listening her statement and looks at all with astonishment,  Laksh is smiling seeing Swara,  Swara is looking at him with widened eyes.

Swara :  what are you saying? Me and lucky,  how its can be possible ( with astonishment).

Laksh : what are you saying Swara,  why you can't marry me.

Shekar : yes beta why you can't marry Laksh ( in calm tone).

Swara : baba,  I can't marry him cause I love Sanskar,  i love him from childhood and you only fix our marriage in our childhood,  and I am only of my Sanskar,  no lucky bucky can take his place in my life.

All gets shocked listening Swara,  Laksh is fuming in anger listening her.

Laksh : but that Sanskar is a betrayer,  he don't deserve you.

Swara : I know what is good or bad for me,  so you no need to poke your nose in my matter ( angrily)

Shekar : Shona,  he is saying correct Sanskar is a betrayer and he don't deserve you,  laksh is good person for you,  he loves you from childhood but suppress his feeling due to Sanskar and you . But time made us show Sanskar 's real face. he is betrayer,  he tried to destroy a girl 's dignity and now he run away,  he don't deserve you.

Swara : no baba,  Sanskar is not betrayer and I will prove my Sanskar is innocent.

Ram : ( come near her and put hand on her shoulder) beta,  I know you and Sanskar are childhood friends.  you both rise with this that you both will marry each other but beta,  my that son is disgusting,  he don't deserve you,  laksh loves you,  he will keep you always happy. please beta accept this relation.

Sujata is not saying anything,  just looking down.

Swara : no, never,  I will not give my Sanskar 's place to anyone,  only Sanskar is my love ( run toward her room while crying).

All see her departure shockingly,  Laksh is fuming in jealousy and hatred,  Shomi about to go behind her,  But stop hearing shekar.

Shekar : ( polite tone) Shomi,  let her stay alone for sometime,  she needs time to accept that Sanskar is betrayer.

Shomi nods with no choice,  Shekar/ shomi feeling bad for their loving daughter.

In Swara 's Room;

Swara fall on bed while crying, crying bitterly while remembering Sanskar and her moments.

Swara : ( crying) where are you Sanskar?  I need you,  your Shona needs you,  they all are trying to separate us.  I love you Sanskar.  and no one can separate me from you. please come and take your shona with you.