shot 3 😘😍

Hello friends ;

How are you all 😘😘😘😘

Sorry for late update , I was ill that's why I m updating stories late . But I will try to update regularly 🤗

Love you all friends , who always support me and love me 😘🤗😘

Come to story ;

Scene starts from swara shocked face and deep expression of Sanskar.

Swara : ( ask being shocked ) Sansku please tell na , why you left the house , why ?

Sanskar : ( to her while looking at her eyes ) you really wants to listen .

Swara : ( come near him and hold his hand and said ) of course Sansku I want to know please . What happens in these years that you left your house and family , please tell .

Sanskar : ( looking deep in her eyes and said ) because my own family distrust me , and they didn't trust on me , and they throw me out of their life , ( said sadly with deep voice ) now I m no one to them .

Swara : ( gets shocked to listen and hold his hand being concerned and said ) Sansku please tell me the whole matter , what happens exactly , why they did this , and distrust I didn't get it Sansku please .

Sanskar : ( sadly ) shona one year ago , A girl accuse me and put blame on me of rape .

Swara : ( said in shock ) whattttt ,

Sanskar : ( with painful smile ) and you know what Shona , my family trust on that girl . And distrust on me.

Swara : ( shocked ) what the hell , I know my Sanku can't do anything like this , and whole family trust on that girl , I m not able to understand and who was that girl .

Sanskar : ( to swara ) my p.a , she put false blame on me that I tried to rape her , but Shona I did not commit anything , I m not so cheap that I will try to harm a girl dignity , I also have sister , I know the respect of a girl . please Shona believe me ( crying ) .

Swara : ( feel bad to listen him and hold his hand ) I believe you Sansku, I believe you , I know my Sanskar can't do such cheap thing in dreams also . But why that girl do this. And why all family believe that girl .

Sanskar : ( painful smile ) that's only more painful Shona , this all things happened because of that person whom I consider my close . That person tried to defame me .

Swara : ( angrily ) it means someone do this purposely to defame you , who is that person .

Sanskar : ( looking painfully to her ) that person is not any stranger , that person is my brother Laksh .

Swara : ( gets shocked and said being shocked ) what lucky , how he can do this and why he did this .

Sanskar look her painfully .

Flashback ;

Sanskar : ( angrily to Laksh ) lucky why you do this , I never thought in my worst dream , you will do this , when I got to know about this from that girl , that you hire her to make me defame , why you did this..

Laksh : ( push him little and said angrily ) because I hate you , I hate you very much , you get everything which I always wants , fame , money everything , whole family praise you , that's why I wanted to defame you so you will stop low in everyone eyes hahaha hahahahahah hahahahahah and see I did it ( laugh evilly ) now you are nothing , in whole Kolkata you are zero Mr Sanskar maheshwari , and whole family hate you , and make you see the house door , hahahahahah hahahahahahahahhaahah ( laugh evilly ) .

Sanskar gets shocked to listen him and looking at him widened eyes .

Sanskar: ( shocked and said ) but why lucky you are my brother , then why you did this , why lucky ..