I hooked my fingers into the sides of her lace panties before tugging those off as well. After tossing them to the side I roughly grabbed her legs and pulled her to the edge of the bed and got on my knees. Without giving her much time, I dove into her wet center.

Iris let out a noise of surprise before a moan. She had a sweet taste and was already pretty wet. I guess it didn't take much when you've been trying to get a guy to fuck you all day. As I continued massaging her clit with my tongue, I slipped a finger inside before adding another one shortly after.

I used my free hand to keep her pinned to the bed as she started to squirm and writhe beneath me. Iris was moaning loudly and frequently now and it was turning me on even more. Her hands were in my hair, pulling and tugging as each moan left her lips.

I sped up the pace of my tongue and fingers trying to bring her to ecstasy.

"Sergio!" She moaned my name and I swear to god I almost came. She had never done that before and fuck it was hot.

"You wanna cum?" I asked, gently kissing Iris's thigh as I waited for her answer, stealing a glance at her disheveled appearance.

She struggles to catch her breath, "Sergio I'm begging you." She spoke in a moan. "Please." She practically begged.

I smirked, pressing one more kiss to her thigh before returning to her middle. I added more pressure with my tongue this time, fighting the smirk on my face as Iris begged for more. Those nerves I had about performance? Gone.

"Fuck I'm cumming! Oh my god!" Iris moaned loudly, tugging hard at my hair as I felt her tighten around my fingers before releasing. I placed a kiss on her clit before wiping my mouth.

I quickly moved to my duffle, ripping open the box of condoms I brought and tossing a few onto the nightstand.

My cock was throbbing at this point and I couldn't hold off much longer, I needed to bury myself in her.

Without a word I crawled back on top of Iris, kissing her roughly. I began grinding roughly against her, demonstrating my need to her.

"Let's get you out of this." I said in a seductively voice, grabbing the hem of her shirt. Slowly I pushed it up her body. It caught slightly on her breasts and I took that opportunity to kiss between them and down to her stomach.

Iris slid out of her shirt and tossed it the side. As I delicately kissed her collarbones I reached around to unclasp her bra. I wanted all of her and I was gonna get it.

I sat back on my heels as she slid out of her bra, suddenly shy. She covered herself, like she had just realized she was stark naked in front of me.

I brushed a few strands of hair from her face, "you okay?" I asked, looking her directly in the eyes.

"Can we just go slow at first, not so rough? I think I'm a little nervous." She blushed and it was the cutest thing I had seen.

I smiled down at her, leaning in for a kiss, "of course, whatever you want." I responded. "You still wanna have sex right? We can stop if you changed your mind." I offered.

"Yes I still want to." She giggled a little nervously.

"I'll be gentle." I smiled, reassuring her. Iris nodded and grabbed my face, pulling me in for a deep kiss. I felt butterflies the moment she did that. The nerves were back. This mattered.

After a few more minutes of us passionately making out and gently grinding, she pulled away. "I'm ready." She whispered, grabbing a condom from the nightstand and handing it to me.