The beginning

*Just wanted to say that this is like a flashback to the first episode. When Natsu and Lucy meet. I imagine it as where end is like in Natsu's head and is watching everything, and he can feel, smell, and hear everything thats happening. Pretty much like the movie inside out only not emotions. And Natsu's Dragon side (the more animalistic side of natsu) is locked up with end but is introduced later. Its in E.N.D'S pov and a will let u know if it changes. Warning I will make spelling mistakes, and their is cussing. And I hope that I will finish this and not give up! Wish me luck.
I only own the plot. Not anything else.
Lets get on with it -Astrid*

-Flashback Start-
E.N.D pov
I'm sitting watching as this idiot who is in control, run around trying to find that damn dragon. IN THE MIDDLE OF A FUCKING TOWN! I mean talk about stupid!
I see a crowd of people calling out the name 'Salamander'. Natsu jump into the crowd shouting "Igneel!" I see from the corner of my eye a blond haired girl (with a nice body) break out of the charm spell. I knew that ment that me . . . and Natsu were her 'other half' also known as mates. Me being me automatically said 'I will kill her first after Zeref is gone. I don't need a mate.'

-Time skip to when Phantom Lord attacks-

Still E.N.D's pov

I watch as I see Lucy fall from the tower. Calling my name . . . Ok Natsu's name. But its still my name! I watch as we catch her and I almost laughed when our face landed between her boobs. But I didn't laugh because my face was redder than blood. Even if im not in control, I still felt her soft "pillow's" (as Natsu would call them). If I had the choice of beating Zeref and being in between her lovely bust again for the reast of my life. I would choose her. (*sigh* she is making me soft. And I hardly even know her)

-Time skip to the cursed island-

While I was walking around my cage in Natsu's mind. I came to the side of the cage fthat connected with the Dragon side of Natsu. And he was on the floor with swirls in his eyes. And if we needed food or had food. It would be on the floor because he would be hurling it out. I shake my head and silently thank Zeref for not making me have motion sickness.

When we reach the island and meet the villagers. I start making comments about them. Like " You were all originally demons idiot!" Or "Your sideburns are fucking hilarious!" And " You should know that destroying the moon will do nothing."

As we leave the island, and start going back to Fairy Tail I realize ( cause I am smarter than Natsu) that . . . I have fallen. And I have fallen hard for her. I don't even know how . . . But I just have.

I know. A cold heartless demon who only wants to kill. Has fallen in love with a women who, in all honesty is perfect. I don't know whether if its because we are mate's or what. But I do know that if we weren't mates. I would definitely make her mine anyways.

**Astrid here- I kinda changed tye order of things. So they get lisanna back after they defeated tartaros (←kind sounds like torture... could have been the point of the name now that I think about it) So everything before that. Lisanna was never their. But I will only add the tartaros battle. And then it will be the present time. Or the time where lisanna comes back. Ps in this story the guild didn't break up and natsu didnt leave.**

-Time skip Tartaros battle-

As a demon lord you get certain powers. My special power is to see what my guild is doing. And if THAT FUCKING GAY ASS SUCK-UP CALLED MARD GEER, WOULD JUST FUCKING OPEN THE BOOK ALREADY AND LET ME TAKE BACK MY BODY. I WOULD TORTURE JACKEL FOR HURTING MY LUCE!(And then I would finally bang Luce) And she fucking sacrificed her contract with Aquarius just to save Fairy Tail.

After the fight, and I finally got out of that stuff. And the dragon Acnologia came. And then the other dragons came. And then Zeref came. Then Zeref killed the gay bitch Mard Geer. God that was something I enjoyed seeing. Then Igneel died. Natsu was sad about that. I am so glad Igneels dead cause he tried to kill me. And he then trapped me in this body. And then ice princess as Natsu calls him, became a ice devil slayer. Great. Another person who wants to kill me.

-Flashback over-
But after all that, I only have one wish.
I wish that this didnt happen.

**And done! For right now. I might right later. Or tomorrow. Tell me how it was. And give suggestions. But I might not listen to them. And plz dont even bother leaving ANY hate messages. And lisanna is not a bad person. And lucy will not blame lisanna for the guild ignoring her. (I would) but they are friends in the book. And this is a NALU book. With a few other ships if I decided to add them.
Thanks for reading! - Love Astrid**