Dreaming for Silver Linings ch3

Start from the beginning

"Wait. We need to get our stuff from our house." I said standing up with him.

Logan sighed. "Okay. Kane will go with you to get the stuff. I'll take Mona to the school and we will meet you there."

We nodded in agreement. I kissed Mona's forehead and Logan ran off with the one person I couldn't live without.

>Mona's P.O.V.<

I was awake before I opened my eyes. My head hurt so bad and I had the worst feeling of vertigo. I felt cold arms tighten around my waist and I opened my eyes. I was surrounded by gray walls and I was in a nice big comfortable bed. I looked down and was surprised to see I was only in a big t-shirt and my underwear.

Logan was laying next to me shirtless. He was asleep and his black hair was all messy. I tried to remember what happened after I saw him on the ground but I just hurt my head more. I sighed and decided to look at Logan instead. He looked so amazingly sexy when he was sleeping. He sighed in his sleep.

"Mona. Mmmm." Logan said huskily. So sexy!

Wait. He said my name!! Yay! I lightly laughed at myself. Logan stirred. He took his hands from my waist and stretched. When he was done he opened his eyes and smiled sleepily at me.

"Good morning gorgeous." Logan said. His voice was still so husky from not being used. So sexy!

"Good morning sleepy. Not that I'm not thrilled to be in bed in only your shirt, but where are my clothes?" I asked.

Logan laughed. "You know your happy to wake up with me." He stopped to laugh some more. "Well, after you destroyed Jessie during the fight, you decided to pass out. I ran you back to the school and let you sleep in my room. You looked so uncomfortable though so I let you borrow my shirt. Swear on my life I didn't peek. No need to thank me." Logan finished with a smirk.

"Okay. I won't thank you." I said slyly. I rolled around so my back was facing him.

"You look so sexy in the morning." Logan whispered and pulled me back to him.

I laughed and let him nuzzle my neck. He started to kiss my throat and continued up to right below my ear.

"You're so soft." Logan whispered. His breath tickled my skin and heated it up.

I turned my head around so I could see his face. He leaned in and kissed my lips. He ran his tounge on my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I opened my mouth and let him in. Fireworks exploded in my mouth. His tounge was like fire twined with mine and his lips were like pop rocks. Electricity spread through my whole body. It was the best kind of high. The one that doesn't wear off.

The door bust open and we parted from eachother. It was Kane and Nikki carrying our bags. I laughed as Kane fell on the ground with my bags.

"You have so much stuff!" Kane mumbled into the ground.

"I could've carried more than a backpack. But no! Someone had to be macho and carry all the bags." Nikki said crouching down and running her fingers through Kane's hair. I heard him moan silently.

Nikki looked at me and a silent understanding passed through us. "Kane I'm hungry. Can you take me to the kitchen?" Nikki asked him.

"Yeah. Sure, babe. Let's go." Kane said getting up and taking her hand. Nikki closed the door behind them.

I fell back onto the pillows and Logan laughed at me. "You're cute." He said moving hair out of my face.

"No. I'm annoyed." I spoke softly.

Logan smirked. "I can fix that."

He leaned down and gently touched his lips to mine. He ran his lips up and down my neck and started to nibble on my ear. I moaned and brought his lips to mine. The fireworks were back immediately. Logan's skin was cold but he made me feel like my skin was on fire. His breath was intoxicating and felt good in my mouth.