Original ending

I got up early and went to look at the ocean, I felt someone wrapping they're arms around me. "Why are you up so early?" Newt asked, "I just wanted to admire the beauty of the safe haven." I replied. "How's the baby?" He whispered holding my stomach, "We're fine, How's amy?" I said. "Thomas is watching her. She really does look like you." He kissed my cheek, "What are we gonna tell the kids when they're older? About what happened with me and you?" Newt knew exactly what I was talking about.

"We'll tell them everything. We're not gonna hide it from them, they are our kids and they deserve to know." He held my hand which made me smile. I kissed his lips, "I missed you're kisses." He laughs, "So did I."
I felt his hand hold the bottom of my stomach where i stabbed myself and where newt stabbed me. He's face changed from being happy to sad. "Newt, you know that I'm not mad at you. You were stung and you weren't yourself." He managed to smile, "I will always love you." As I said that, the baby kicked. "I will always love you two." He hugged me as we looked into the distance, knowing so many amazing things are about to happen.

Okay so this was the original ending but then I changed it but I hope you like this version anyway 😂😄 ~~Denise💙😄~~