| 10 |

My mom finally told me today.

I was shocked and tears started dripping it's way off of my face. I couldn't bear the news if it means we couldn't be together for long.

I sat on my porch today and ironically it rained and for some reason, the rain that day didn't look pretty instead it just made me feel sad.

I knew I was crying silently since I could feel the hot tears falling out.

You saw me cry but I couldn't bear to look up and see that you coming towards me. You sat down next to me and I looked up at you after a while of looking down.

"What's wrong?"

"I-I can't tell you just yet..."

"Why?"

I didn't answer and you acknowledged that since you knew forcing me for an answer wouldn't do any good.

You rubbed my cold back but in return I tugged onto your waist pulling you into a tight hug as I sobbed away into your neck.

We stayed like that for a while until I had fully calm myself down. I pulled away from you and looked at the pouring rain.

"Jisung."

"Yeah?"

"Can I hold your hand?"

You didn't say anything instead you grabbed my hand and squeezed the life out of it and I squeezed back. A grin crept up on my face.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah... I-I'll tell you when I'm ready alright?"

You nodded and faced the pouring rain. The both of us didn't say anything instead we watched the rain while holding hands together.