"Vampires haven't attended school here in years." Jin said eyes wide as the group watched the three vampires disappear inside the school.

~~~

"What do you think it will be like?" Taehyung asked as he looked out the window of the limousine.

Yoongi and Hoseok who were sitting across from the younger gave each other knowing looks as they watched the youngest vampire.

"I don't think that that's going to matter much." Hoseok said finally, breaking the silence.

Taehyung turned his attention away from the passing trees outside and instead focused on the two boys in front of him. "Why not?"

"Because we're not here for pleasure, Tae. We're here so that you can become one step closer to inheriting the throne. That's it." Hoseok answered.

"So it will be just like before?" Taehyung asked tilting his head to the side. "

"No, it won't be like before because we're not letting what happened before, happen here. Okay?" Yoongi said. "You'll finally graduate and then in some years to come, you'll be crowned King and everything will have been worth it."

Taehyung nodded his head silently as he turned back to the window.

"Taehyung, I mean it. Do you know what would happen if anybody found out about you?'" Yoongi sighed at the youngest.

"Yes Yoongi, I know what would happen. Believe me I know." Taehyung sighed as he glared out the window.

"Hey, don't be mad at us. We're just trying to protect you and keep you safe." Hoseok spoke after a few moments of silence.

Taehyung turned to look at the older two boys. "I'm not mad. At least not at you."

"Then who are you mad at?" Yoongi questioned as they began to approach the school.

"Who else? My parents." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Tae, believe it or not they are trying to protect you too." Yoongi tried to reason.

"I can protect myself." Taehyung grumbled.

Hoseok chuckled which immediately lightened the atmosphere. That was one of the things Taehyung loved about his red headed best friend, he could always lighten to the mood without even trying.

"We know you can Tae, but we also know that you're the vampire prince. If anything happened to you there wouldn't be another heir to the thrown and until you finish you're education and training you need to be protected. That includes the fact that you're the vampire prince, no one can know. Hence why we're here." Hoseok explained as he motioned to him and Yoongi.

"You two are here because you're my best friends." Taehyung corrected.

"We're also you're bodyguards." Yoongi said.

"Yes, but you're my friends first." Taehyung concluded as they finally pulled up in front of the school.

"You know what I found out about this place?" Taehyung asked completely changing the subject.

"What?"

"I learned that even though it's a school for everyone, human and supernatural beings both, that it hasn't had a vampire student in years."

"Which is just one more reason for you to be more careful. For all of us to be more careful." Yoongi spoke.

Taehyung nodded and then a smile broke out across his face. "So who's going first?"

~~~

The the three walked inside the school and just like outside all eyes were instantly on them. Yoongi rolled his eyes at all the attention the trio was receiving as he led Taehyung and Hoseok towards a door marked 'Office'.