Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I leaned against a wall talking to Sadie about things to do at the destinations on the cruise when Missy walked up and said "Alright ladies its time to board the boat! Scotty is already on board, with the boys."

Missy was grinning and Sadie said "Alright. You comin Gracie?"

I was about to nod and say yes when Missy put her hand on my shoulder and said "Actually I need to talk to Gracie for a minute hon. We'll meet you on there."

She nodded lightly and as soon as Sadie was out of ear shot Missy continued "She's about to get blindsided, bless her heart."

"What do you mean Missy?"

Missy sighed "Scotty's got a girlfriend, and he brought her with him."

My eyes widened "Who is she?"

"Her name is Joanna Hunt. She seems like a , pardon my language, bitch."

I smiled at Missy's hesitant swearing then said "Her brother, Sam, is signed to my label I think."

Missy nodded lightly and said "Well lets go makes  sure she's ok."

I nodded lightly and we walked onto the ship.

We walked over to where the Robertsons were standing and greeted them. As if on cue Scotty walked up  and "Hey y'all."

They all said hey and I said "Hey Scotty. Long time no see."

He smiled when he saw me and said "Hey Magnolia how are you!"

He gave me a hug and I said "Great but I've told you a thousand times to call me Grace."

He laughed "I know I just like to annoy you."

I laughed then someone cleared their throat. Scotty and I both spun around and there before us was a, would be pretty if her face wasn’t caked in makeup, along with some obvious plastic surgery, bottle blonde girl. With a sugary sweet, fake, smile on her face she said "Scotty baby, I've been lookin for you everywhere. Aren't you gonna introduce me?"

He smiled, not Scotty's light up the room smile, but a slightly forced one he wrapped an arm around her and said "Sorry darlin. Y'all this is my girlfriend Joanna Hunt. Janna these are the Robertsons. Ms. Kay, Phil, Si, Lisa, Alan, Jase, Missy, Korie, Willie, Jessica, Jep, Rebecca, Reed, Reed's girlfriend Natalie, John Luke, Will, Bella, Mia, Lily, Merritt, Priscilla, River, and Sadie. I dunno if you've met her but this is -"

I cut him off before he could introduce me and said "Magnolia Grace. Pleasure to meet you."

Her eyes lit up when I introduced myself as Magnolia and she said "Oh my godness! Sam talks about you all the time! You're just as sweet as everyone says! I think we'll be fast friends!"

I gave her my sugary-est smile and said "Well bless your heart, you are too sweet!"

I turned to Sadie and said "I think we should go find our room."

She nodded lightly and we set off

*

About 30 minutes later, we found our suite. Once we walked inside Sadie blew up. Not literally of course but she blew up in a rant fest "How dare he bring her on the cruise! I mean did you see them?! Scotty's got a smile that could light up this whole town and we've been facetiming and I haven't seen that smile in a while. She's probably dragging him down. I ask him how he is and he says he's fine but Gracie I know him better than that! He always says he's great or elated! He uses better words than fine! What's he doin with a girl that just drags him down like that?!

Gracie I might deny it but I like him soo much! I feel like we're supposed to be together like god wants us together!

God I remember one night he had a concert in New Orleans one night and he got a call that his dog back in North Carolina had died and he drove to my house, middle of the night because I always make him laugh when he's about to cry! Not that skank! I know all his favourite songs! And we tell each other our hopes and dreams! And I am literally DREAMING for the day he wakes up and sees that I'm the one that’s been here the whole freaking time!"

She collapsed on her bed with a frustrated grunt and I grinned "Sadie Carroway Robertson I think you just gave me inspiration for a song."

 She sat up on the bed and I grabbed my guitar case and said "Write this down Sade."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New chapter!

COMMENT: Team Scanna or Team Scadie?

 GAME TIME : GUESS THAT SONG!

Guess the song that Sadie and Grace wrote and the first person to comment the correct answer will have the next chapter dedicated to them J

Hope you enjoy

SassiePrincess Xx