Chapter 4

Chapter 4

~Grace's POV~

I stared at my old friends, looking like a deer in the head lights I quickly wiped my eyes and said "What do you want?"

Sadie was the first to crack when she ran over to my bed and hugged me, tears streaming her face "I'm so sorry I acted so horrible Gracie. I was upset I felt forgotten! You're right this summer will be horrid without you!"

I hugged her back as a fresh round of tears streaked my face, I had Sadie again. As I hugged her I said "S'okay Sade. I'm so sorry I didn’t call, it's all happened so fast, moving to Nashville, turning 14 and getting my record deal, putting out an album then suddenly becoming America's Sweetheart, and producing two more albums I haven't had time to think. I'm sorry."

All of a sudden another pair of arms were around me and I heard Cole say "I'm sorry Gracie."

I moved one of my arms from around Sadie to around Cole and hugged him lightly. I muttered "It's ok Cole."

They both let go of me and I stood up off the bed and looked at John Luke and Reed. Both of them walked over and hugged me muttering sorry. I hugged them back and told them it was ok. All of a sudden I heard someone clear their throat and realized it was Knox and Mason still on Skype. I hurried over to my laptop and said "Sorry guys, forgot about you for a minute."

They rolled their eyes and said "Love you too," It was creepy how they talked together sometimes.

I smiled and Mason said "We don't really care, y'all are friends again sooo, our job here is done. Buh bye Love you!"

I grinned and Knox said by and love you, I waved and did the same. As soon as they hung up Sadie said "I'm sleeping over if that’s cool."

I shrugged and replied "I don't really care, as long as Mamaw Kay and Phil are ok with it."

She nodded lightly and ran outside and came back a minute later breathless, "They said it was ok!"

I laughed "Alright. That means Netflix night!"

She laughed "Whoop!"

The boys chuckled and Cole said "It's good to have you back Gracie."

"Good to be back Cole." I shot him a smile.

*

After everyone had left, I loaned Sadie some pjs and we snuggled into my bed. I grabbed my laptop and opened Netflix. I glanced over at Sadie "What should we watch?"

She thought for a minute then answered "Sweet Home Alabama."

I clapped and looked it up easily, it was one of the most viewed movies on my account, since it was one of my favourites. Laughing at the funny parts and antics between Jake and Melanie, and crying at the sad parts, it was like old times with Sade. After Sweet Home Alabama, we watched The Hunger Games, Last Song and Perks of Being a Wallflower. When Perks of Being a Wallflower ended I wiped the tears off my faces and looked at the time in the corner of my computer, 11:50. I glanced over at Sadie who was trying to stifle a yawn and wipe the tears off her face. There was a knock on the door and I said "Come in."

Ms. Kay pushed the door opened and said "Hey girls, you might want to go to sleep now, we're filming tomorrow."

We nodded and snuggled into my bed going to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy, Next update: Next Week