Me: Zachariah? You don't see my fucking text? (6:16 PM

"Why you looking like that?" Morgan said laughing.

"Cause folk ass ain't texting me back. I think he wanna die." We looked at each other and started laughing.

"Girl this why you my nigga. You crazy just like my ass." She said shaking her head. 

"Mm...." She side-eyed me and nodded.

"Don't do to much Azariah. On me don--"

"Anyone Jeremaine told me about this party tonight at the hookah bar. Tryna roll through?" She asked closing her notebook as our teacher started passing out worksheets.

"Shidd I would but I got 3 months of making love to do." I said sticking my tongue out. 

"Ew." Our teacher gave us our worksheet and threaten to punch us.

"Y'all know y'all my faves but if y'all don't shut the fuck up imma bust y'all upside y'all head." He said through gritted teeth making us love.

"We love you fave." Morgan loud ass said being petty. She turned her attention towards me, "But dang girl...that's sad. Can you come with me next time? It's next friday."

"I'll think abo--"

"Girl your coming." She said laughing.

It was now 6:30 and no text back. I'm finna kill this dude.

Maybe he busy Azariah.

To busy to text my ass back?

Girl kill him!!

I started having conversations in my head and I was convinced Morgan was a bad influence on me. 

I walked up to our new house. Yes, I said house. We decided to rent out a family house and we agreed we weren't buying a house till we were married and had atleast 5 kids.

"Zachariah! Where yo ass at!" I yelled walking in the living room cause that's where I saw the most light. I dropped my backpack and gasped. He was down on one knee with a ring box. The scene was beautiful.

It was pictures of us with lights all around the room and he had a little table set up right by the window making me smile. He had candles lit up. But he's on one knee.

"Baby get up before y--" He chuckled and shook his head.

"See this is why I'm proposing. You push everything to the side when it comes to me even when it's about you. I don't understand why you do it, but I appreciate it beautiful. Look, when I was in the hospital recovering from my wounds and couldn't even speak I had so much to say. You remember that night...I got shot?" He asked making me nod.

"Yea baby I do, please get --" 

"I was playing with your ring finger right." He said making me nod. "I wanted to propose right then and there, but I wasn't sure baby. I wasn't sure if I was ready know what I mean? I can't even be a good boyfriend babe, I can't even treat you like a prize possession that you are, but you being by my bedside babe, opened my eyes and it made me realize what I been doing is wrong ass fuck. And also helped me realize where I need to me.  It helped me realize that I gotta lock her down before I do something stupid again and lose her. But I'm not just an examples," I laughed and shook my head "Where my safe spot is. No matter what we go through babe, you are the one for me. Whatever problems we may have in the future and I pray to God it's not ones that ruins our relationship cause baby I want this forever. Baby you put college to the side for me and imma beat yo ass cause I told yo ass to go regardless of the situation I'm in. That shows you'll do anything for me and vice versa to you baby. Baby I'm ready all I need you to do is say yes." 

"Babe....I wanna say yes so bad, but what if you fuck up again I do--" His smile started to fade away and all types of emotions shown on his face. "SIKE!! Duhh baby, pop that boy on my finger."

"Who ever you been hanging around with. I can tell she already loud," He said sliding the ring on my finger. He got up and I tried to help him, but he pushed me away. "I got it baby."

Tears just ran down my face making him laugh and shake his head, "Emotional ass."

He kissed my cheeks than went down to my neck and finally met my lips. He pulled away and pulled me towards the dinner table. 

"Can we skip dinner and go to desert?" He stopped and licked his lips.

"I got 3 months to make up for...and I'm in control." I took a step back and started taking of my hoodie getting his full attention. I unbutton and unzipped my pants letting them slide of my waist as I stepped out of them. I turned my back towards him and smiled. "Wanna do the honors."

He walked towards me and unsnapped my bra letting that drop to the ground. He tried taking my panties off but I stepped away and went into the kitchen. I grabbed my whip cream and pointed towards the couch. 

He hurried up and walked over them taking his pants off. I put whip cream on his abs and started licking it off of him. I got to his boxers and took his boxers off then put whip cream on his dick and started sucking away. His manly groans is what made me suck more like it was the last thing I would ever do. I grabbed the back of head and pushed me down harder making me gag. I took it out my mouth and did the popping sound. I kissed the tip knowing that's a sensitive spot. Pre-cum started to come out, so I climbed on top of him making him groan.

"Am I hu--"

"Girl no...my dick hard and you teasing me." He said making me laugh. I slid my panties to the side and slid down on his dick slowly just how he likes it. He groaned and grabbed a handful of my ass and I started grinding slowly as my moans slipped out. I dug my nails in his shoulder as I was adjusting to his side again. 

"No matter how many times I pound this pussy it's tighter every fucking time. Ease the fuck up." He said as he felt me gripping around him making me and him groan louder. He grabbed the whip cream and put them on my nipples as he started to lick them slowly making me go over edge. He gripped them and squeezed them together and flicked his tongue. I knew what he was doing so I pushed him back and slammed down on him making him groan and bite his lip.

"I'm in control." He nodded so I kissed him with so much passion. 

"I love you." He said biting his lips smiling.

Just a filler ....

No, the book is not about to end.

I'm still going to do the book after the wedding.