Heros dont always wear capes

Mummy mendes POV.

Aaliyah and I left Megan alone to read the letter and to make up her mind on we other or not she wants to go to Shawns tour date. I really hope she does end up going Shawns been missing her like crazy! We take one step in the door and I send Aaliyah straight to her room I know exactly what has been happening. Megan has gone back to old times. I run into the kitchen to confirm. I can See 2 bottles of finished vodka. I can hear a door slam shut and I sprint up stairs to see what is happening. I look out to see Megan standing on the railings about to jump.

"Megan stop" I shout. in a split second I run and grab her by the waist.

She is coughing and can't stop what has she done to herself?

"Megan can you hear me!" I shout in her face.

"Mom is Megan ok"

"No go grab my car keys and put shoes on we need to take Megan to the hospital."

I grab the letter and put it in my back pocket and carry Megan bridal style down the stairs.

"We need to go to the hospital now, Megan is dying!" I state to Shawns dad.

We all drive off to the hospital. I just hope Megan is ok! without thinking I grab Megan's phone and phone cameron.

"Cameron you need to come back were on our way to the hospital, I think Megan has drank two bottles of vodka and I think Megan will die tonight!"