Warming up

Cameron POV

"Hey guys it's cameron here" I say into my vlogging camera "I am currently in Canada staying at Shawns house and I thought for a change I would do a little vlog for you. Now don't judge me this is my first vlog but I feel that you will benefit from this. Let's start at the beginning. There is a girl and her name is Megan. Me and a couple of the magcon boys supprised her and a friend at dancing a while ago

. We took Megan to the Hilton in glasgow (shawn had a thing for Megan) and then we never really met up again. It is now 5 months later and through her struggles Megan and I have met up again. Now don't get ideas about Megan and I she is like my little sister I'm going to try and convince Megan to start talking to shawn again and maybe even go to his tour finger crossed. I'll keep you all updated" I walked downstairs while Megan was still getting ready and I had just finished making my smoothie as Megan walked down the stairs. She looked a little shy at first but then it hit me. Megan is wearing shawns jumper. I couldn't help but smile, from ear to ear! Does this mean that she will start talking to him. I really hope she will text him or phone him when we are back from our day trip! As we left the house i open the door for Megan as she requested that she sat in the middle. We took some funny vines to kill time. Mummy mendes took us to tim hortons and I took an Instagram photo of my muffin and posted it with "muffins with the mendes family" as the caption. I know I should have said Megan too but I feel that she would benefit as being a part of the mendes family. After tim hortons we messed about in town, tried on some nice hats and went into the shopping mall.

"Megan I know you are still undecided if you are going to see shawn in Toronto or not but I feel that you should buy a new outfit" Aaliyah suggested and to my supprise Megan said yes. Maybe she is warming up and will start talking to shawn after all.