Chapter 5: The Introduction

As I walk into the mansion, I hesitate...

Because I know there are going to be a lot of people wanting to see me and a lot of them wanting  to kill me for leaving...

I gather all the courage I could muster and with a quick swift motion open the door.

I walk in...

It's so quiet I think to myself.

"Hello?" I said knowing there has to be someone still here.

Suddenly out of the corner of my eye I see a beutiful girl leaning on the doorframe.

I turned to face her.

"Hey, where is everyone?"

She ignored my flat out and continued to tipe something on her phone.

I cleared my throat, hoping to get her attention.

No response.

I walk to her and instantly noticed her two different eye colors.

Then I started to doze off again...
**flashback **

I was at school one morning when this one kid started making fun of my eye colors...

"Hey you, weirdo what's wrong with your eyes, you blind or something?"

"No it's just something to do with the colour pigments in my eyes. "

"What the hell did you say?" he asked before he started laughing.

"Did you just say you had pig eyes?" he replied with this nasty grin on his face.

"No!" I replied, before he cut me off.

"Eww, everyone this short kid has pigeyes!" she shouted towards a huge group of kids

Since that day I was bullied almost everyday for 5 years of my life before we moved to a new town.

**flashback over **

She looked up at me and smiled, and said;"hey, sorry it was urgent. What's you name?"

I replied :"Hey I'm Sin!"

"Wait your Sin, as in our leader sin?"

"Yep and you are?"

"Casey, your new recruit!"

"Nice to meet you, will you show me to my new living space?"

"Sure, actually we have to share a living space."

"I'm fine with that!" I replied with a smirk on my face. Suddenly she punched my arm and we both started laughing.

I started to repeat her name in my head, it's such a beautiful name...

CASEY.

(This is Casey)

(This is Casey)